The Internet of Feeling


10/20/2023 around 1 o'clock a.m.

Anna lies awake in bed and feels a mental connection to Nethanyahu. She holds the connection because it was pleasant. She sees Nethanyahu mentally and watches him writhing in thoughts of whether or not to attack Gaza. She doesn't mutter or make a peep, just observes.

After a long time, in Nethanyahu comes this word:

'I'll be glad if I don't have to do this.'

Again, a long time passes, during which Nethanyahu struggles with himself. Finally it comes out of him:

'I.e., if I don't do anything, they won't do anything to me.'

TTT 46 : 5 A materialist loves only human life. However, since he realizes that everything in him is transient, he is anxious to live it intensely.

Around 7:33 a.m.  Anna woke up at this dream:

I saw them putting a sick person in a tub, like a small bathtub, as his bed. Then cold water accumulated in the tub and the sick person was lying in it. But the sick man was of majestic size and his body was perfectly healthy. He was in full possession of his spiritual power and was patient with everything they did to him. He was wrapped in robes that covered his body, but his body was not sick. I wanted to get the water out of the tub, but it was not possible and no one helped me. There were many people, all full of mockery, and no one came to help me. In the meantime, the tub had become a pool into which the 'sick person' had dived. I looked for help and no one helped. Then I wanted to go to the toilet, but it was open for all to see and I was embarrassed and got wet.

Anna woke up to this and all the time the people in the dream were all about thinking of attacking, hurting and killing. They just couldn't find peace.

When she woke up, she was thinking words in a foreign language she didn't understand and German words. It could have been Hebrew. Anna doesn't remember the words. She heard herself saying in German:

'I saw my father being dragged here' - to the Temple Mount for crucifixion.

Then I heard another voice say:

'The Marie ... a sensation!'

At this year's Feast of Tabernacles of Sukkot, where the customs of the ancients are celebrated and they are given the food of the ancients, there were riots. For this reason, Nethanyahu withdrew 2/3 of the border guards and 2/3 of the border with Gaza was therefore unmanned and so Hamas was able to cross the border into Israel unhindered to rage.

Once at the time, Nethanyahu himself created the Hamas in the 90s and for this he received funds in the millions from a kingdom of the Arab Emirates as a means for Israel to live on.

This was revealed by an insider on Telegram in an interview.

Source:

Seymour Hersh: "Netanyahu is finished," "He's a dead man walking"

German translation by FreieMedienTV from the original article by Seymour Hersh Substack, dated 12/10/2023, via www.globalresearch.ca

https://freiemedien.substack.com/p/seymour-hersh-netanyahu-ist-am-ende

The Lord says to Anna: 

"I told you - when the Mahdi comes there will be a spiritual battle. But it will all pass. When you come back home you will be comforted. 

I was wounded. 

You are not Marie anymore. You are now Anna, my wife." 

But you were not dead, your soul and spirit were alive.  

---- 
You may visitour homepage if you want: https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility