Nothing happened with us

7/5/2023
A.M.Hosta 

I was extremely exhausted and therefore, in order to be able to sleep, I took a melatonin tablet at night. (The sleep hormone of the pineal gland in tablet form, which is now also allowed in Germany). 
The Lord said: 
"Mine was in court a couple of times... because of ... (me!?)" 
You're talking about Clare? 
When I was young (24), you told me: 
'You have found favor with God, He wants you for Himself.' 
And when I asked you, 'Can't you take me with you?' You answered me: 
'You still have a long way to go. You must learn to pray. You must learn to be obedient'. 
And when I asked you, "Is there anyone down here for me? You answered me according to some hesitation: 
'There is. When he comes, you don't have to worry about anything. He will do everything.' 
Well, after waiting in vain for 30 years for this one and he didn't come, I got married in 2011 in October and you took 'yours'. Because I saw that Clare has been receiving your messages since 2012. Coincidence? 
He said: 
"Nothing happened with us." 
You didn't make your presence felt. If it wasn't for Gio, (Giovanni the Grail, who measures the Schumann frequencies with the pendulum and communicates with Jesus), 2017, we might never have met. 
And then all of a sudden you were so stormy, you wanted to have grandchildren urgently, and after that you said: 
'I won't come so often now,' and you left again. 
Thanks to melatonin I could sleep a little, then you woke me up again. I had two visions. 
1. I saw Putin's face, distorted by doubts, bent posture. 
2. I saw many individual fires burning, all over the world. 
I prayed, but was too tired and could not find rest. I had worked too much in the garden and at home. And I asked him, 'What do you actually want from me? 
"Determine. When I have you, I'll release everything, things that are doomed. " 
You can do that for all I care. 
"It's over... keep" (Clare!) 
You've said that many times, but it's not true. 
You could stop a lot more, you have all the power, but you won't. You could throw our politicians out, but you won't. You could give the people - like Switzerland - more say, but you don't want to. Therefore, chaos will spread more and more. 
"That's included in normal life." 
I can't see that. The people are bleeding out and the rich are feasting on it. 
If LOVE had not had mercy on you, you would be only hard and cold as steel. There is someone in Russia who knows this and she told us. Anastasia, the daughter of the Taiga, whose clan has lived on earth for 1 million years without ever being made to fall away and overcome by the enemy. 
The word - the double-edged sword - can be hard and cold as steel - so much pain for my limbs. 
"Let us say, if you are good, I can comfort you too." 
If not, destroy me too, when I can no longer bear the burden without batting an eye. (Broke my hand - 2017) 
"Then I don't need to ask you anymore?" 
Exactly. You never mean it when you ask anyway. Deep breath. (true). 
"Hope. I'm leveling the buried paths so you can walk on them again. The greens are coming away." 
When the country is completely down? 
"Mother. Stay. We'll start all over again." 
"Will you stay?" 
Are you being sincere? At the moment I'm undecided. 
I see a red goldfish.... 
"beautiful.... I pined according to you. Then you left." 
Should I have joined you in the pond? I couldn't very well do that. You scared the hell out of me. 
"I never thought I'd live to see the day. She takes me seriously for once." 
See you later, dear. I'll think it all over and let you know how I feel about it. I can't live without you after all, even if everything is hard.
 
TTT 9: 24 Obedient Abraham was close to delivering the fatal blow to his son. At the moment when, overcome with pain, he raised his arm to sacrifice him, my power restrained him and commanded him to sacrifice a lamb instead of his son, so that that symbol would remain as a testimony of love and obedience.
 
"Think about it...easy." 
That's right. You are my son. But I love all my children. You followed me and then I will follow you. That was your will. 
"It was hard!" 
Yes, indeed it was. 
When I woke up in the morning, I finally held my husband in my arms for the first time in a long time. I had not been allowed to be tender with my husband since 2017. 
Then I overheard a conversation between him and my mother. He said to her: 
"She (I) doesn't have anyone to be held. We'll have to make some special arrangement."
 
TTT 10: 26 If all the wonders of nature that you contemplate are nothing but the material embodiment of Divine thoughts - do you not think that the body of Christ was the materialization of a sublime thought of your Father's love? Therefore, Christ loved you only with the Spirit, not with the flesh. My truth will never be able to be falsified, because it holds an absolute light and an unlimited power.
 
7/8/2023
 
Last night I prayed again for Putin and for the soldiers and all who are without light. Then I saw in a vision President Putin. 
He was standing upright, no longer bent, but upright and straight and he was smiling. 
The Ukrainians had announced he would not live much longer, but the Lord protected him and he is doing better. 
And this morning during the prayer I fell asleep sitting down because of tiredness. I was awakened with 4 winds that I caught and he said to me: 
"Wind - Fanfare ... " 
I am in the process of preparing the music piece "To the Angel of the Air" and I found a fanfare for 3 trumpets that I liked, modified and will use for the piece. 
He said to me in 2017, "When it shakes you, you know I am there." 
The winds shake me when he sends them, as they did this morning and before that not for a very long time. And he said to me: 
"Message... torch it... let lightning in..." 
I took it to mean that the enemy intends to torch us and I looked to see if Clare had a new message from the Lord...yes, even two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility