My answer to God

7/8/2023
A.M. Hosta 

All kinds of thoughts come to me and even the thought of suicide creeps in. The only thing that can give me advice is my heart, my conscience. I ask my conscience how I should behave, which way I should go, because I don't find that in books, nowhere, but in my heart, because it's about my personal destiny. That comes within me: 
True joy is felt only by fulfilling one's duties according to the law of love, because otherwise one listens to Satan and runs to ruin, and then feels miserable and bad. And what is my duty? What is in the law of love for me? 
Stay! To stay with the Father, no matter how difficult it is and whether I understand it or not. This is the only way and there is only this one way for me. Taking the cross and carrying it, no matter how hard it is and whether I understand it or not. 
Please, give me your grace to do this, my Lord and my God. Amen.
------------------------------------------------ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility