Goldstandard is coming

12.7.2023

41 days until the BRICS meeting in South Africa. Gold-backed currency.

Videos
In 41 days - The end of the Euro and Dollar

Gold price shock: BRICs want gold currency from August!

13.7.2023

5:30 I woke up and heard these words:

"All of you who have your accounts at the UN are directly affected. I tell you, pack your bags ... I see Putin."

I see again the shaking of skyscrapers that I have seen so many times... "Zurich!"

The banking construct in Zurich will shake and collapse.

Jesus Christ is my Lord.

I remain in nothingness, Lord, waiting for your coming.

I wait for peace.  Amen.

 
14.7.2023

I heard:

"November ... Germany." 

15.7.2023

I heard:

"In November, all Western countries withdraw from the UN and the Russian bear calls."

BRICS!!!
42 states have already applied for admission to the BRICS - states. Scholz was with Putin for that too.

ADDENDUM 6.8.2023 

I have heard in the spirit: Putin does not let Europe fall, because in Europe it has been prayed for Russia to become strong ... and it was not overrun by the enemy.  D.O.

--------------------------------------- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility