Where is Goldie ? (Our Goldfish)


21.6.2023 (beginning of summer - with light portal summer solstice) 


TTT 26 - The spiritual connection between the worlds

16 Then you will discover that this is not the only world struggling to improve itself. You will learn that on all planets the Spirit is developing, that on all of them it is stirring and growing in fulfillment of its destiny, and I want you to equip yourselves to make a covenant with all your brothers, to exchange with them in that holy desire to know, love and assist one another.
17 Do it in my name and in unconditional obedience, by means of your thoughts. If you begin this exercise, little by little you will correctly understand their requests, their teachings and their benefits. 

Today I had to take the car to the MOT.

Where is Goldie?

When I came to the new pond afterwards, I saw with horror what had happened. A big goldfish was lying with his back on the water and was hardly breathing. I fished him out with a net and put him in a bucket of fresh water. Then I was startled by the condition of the other fish. They gave the impression of being exceptionally tired, as I was, by the way, and I decided to take them back home to the aquarium, since they were obviously not doing well here. I suspected it was the cat, but how? Around the pond was secured with a net that did not let the cat get through. Then I found out that HE was not to be found, the goldfish of which the Lord had told me that it was HE! (God) I was so upset about this that I began to turn the leaves of the water lilies all over to look for him, but he was not there. How could that be? If he were dead, he too should be floating on the surface of the water, or so I thought, but he just wasn't to be found.

When I went back to check on the other fish in the bucket, I noticed that he had started swimming again and I put some food in. He ate that too and eventually he started to feel better. I took him and the three young fish, offspring of HIM, in a bucket and brought them back home to the aquarium.

Desperately I searched further according to him! But he was simply gone. Did he teleport?   

22.6.2023

The disappearance of Goldie did not let me rest. I blamed myself for putting him in the new pond against his will so that he could be out in nature in the summer. I desperately wondered where he could be, but I got no answer. I cried for a long time and bitterly regretted. Yes, I even wanted to die of grief.

 "Marry. I saw everything that happened at the pond."

"Surprise"

"Käpsele. Knew you wouldn't go."

I can stay? Connect with you spiritually?  Thank you, dear daddy. Oh, how I miss you.

23.6.2023

About 23:50, as I was tossing and turning in bed, I asked again where the fish Goldie had gone and asked, Why don't you tell me?

"In the spiritual sun!"

Came the answer between my thoughts.

He was God and went home. But the body? Where is the body? Why doesn't it swim on the surface of the water like a dead fish? Did he go home body and soul?

I began to pray ... finally: keep us from sin and guilt ... there came:

"When the vegetables are exhausted"

I tried, but I was too weak not to sin.

I feel how happy you are to be back in the spiritual sun, at home, after having endured some years with us exhausted vegetables modestly and humbly as a small fish in the narrow aquarium as a goldfish of beautiful shape, because you wanted to be with us. I was always happy when I saw you, so affectionate and so modest and humble, even if sometimes I complained about the work, the water changes and the care of the aquarium so that you would be well.

Now there are your little ones, 3 in number, your offspring that you fathered here in the aquarium. 2 days they were completely unsettled, however, in the meantime they have fun again to chase each other and romp around. They are doing better again.

The reason for your disappearance was not - the cat - I suspected. I put milk for her, where I put garlic, chives, aloe vera, onion, thinking that this would poison her. She drank the milk and it did not harm her. She continues to roam around the garden. There are still 4 fish in the pond and they are fine. 3 small ones and the fish that has always survived everything in the pond for years. They feel well because the small ones like the new pond and because the original fish now has small comrades again besides the many newts in the pond.

The reason for your disappearance was: You beamed back to your home in a frequency increase. Therefore your body disappeared together with yourself, your Spirit.

My husband and I were completely floored for three days, unable to understand what was happening. I got angry when I was cooking and he wanted to play me the video of the extraordinary frequency increase. Then we sulked for two days until we felt better. And then the little fishewn in the aquarium got better too.
---------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility