Bridge over troubled water


A.M.Hosta

7.6.2023

 

Last night I woke up around 1:45 a.m. when I energetically heard the following words in my Spirit:

"The return to the afterlife!"

It was immediately clear to me what was meant by this. In the last time I asked myself of the frequent one, when my book at present in work: "The big faith!" would end, whether there would be still another book and if yes, what the new book title would be. And with that, this question was answered and the Lord added:

"The Conclusion"

"The Return to the Hereafter" will therefore be the next book and at the same time the last book.

Then the Lord said:

"Why don't you sit down and you will learn everything."

He saw my thoughts, because I had many questions. And he went on to say:

"Don't blind me against ... pride. She likes me!"

"Separate!"

I saw in the Spirit a finger with a cut.

You mean Clare's father cheated and separated from her mother. That's why she grew up without a father and carries many wounds in her heart.

"Dangerous!"

Yes, she hates your mother.

"Pride means not being able to forgive."

He who does not forgive will not be forgiven by you.

"Only the sick new how to release the water... Fireball!"

...with a fire anointing of love. The banquet is open, the return to the beyond.

"Take him!"

Says the Lord with a smirk. The sick Anna is to take the sick Rainer. The master at work, while I sleep peacefully in my feather bed and am awakened by him to teach me.

We are chosen to be saved; therefore we have an inflamed heart capable of deep love and ready, because it hungers for the fire of love, to let it heal the wounds that have been inflicted on us.

"A trial is nothing other than a purifying, healing fire of love to relieve the soul's distress."

And when there is a competitor vying for the Master's love streams, their sluggish Spirit is more apt to do the love work. It is an incentive for them. And so the Master also courts the love streams of the hearts, because that's what he created them all for.

"Definitely. You have understood it. And this is forgiveness. It is like a bridge over troubled water. It's manna in the desert."

It is fireballs from the universe. It relieves the hunger according to the healing fire of the Master's love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility