Presidential election


When I woke up from sleep around 1:45 a.m., I heard the Lord say to me in a thunderous voice:

"catholic!!!! ..... it sounded like a court .... "argue!!!"

I began to justify and defend myself, saying to the Lord that I had not been Catholic for a long time...finally the Lord relented and said mildly:

"offend .... to put it out in the deep!"

TTT 49: 6 No one will be lost; some will arrive sooner on the path I have shown you, and others later on the paths they follow.

 

A video by Clare du Bois

Divide and conquer 

June 13, 2023

May the sweet peace of Jesus guard our hearts and minds, and fill us with the Holy Spirit and with the Lord's love for one another. Amen.

As you know, we have the opportunity to use a building in the city for our worship services, but the people who own the building have a different idea of what they want. So I felt that I really had to seek the Lord to find out what He wanted, and when I did, He began to speak to me and said,

"Love conquers all. My people, as you have noticed, my church is empty and in confusion, with many contradictions between the believers.

"And this building has probably been empty for twenty years.

"Some believe that I will come before the tribulation, others say, 'No.'

' He will come to us according to the tribulation.

When you hear my children arguing about who has the truth, know that I am listening and crying because my people think they have to argue with each other because they have different beliefs that they interpret from my scriptures. They believe that they alone have the right way, the right interpretation, and that others are in error. May I say that there is not one among you who is one hundred percent right?

And those from whom you learned also had many errors which they passed on to you.

"Just because they were teachers, graduated, and were honored by the people does not mean that their teachings were without error. In heaven you will be shocked at the depth of My teachings in the Scriptures, which no denomination is willing to teach.

People pick and choose from the Bible what suits their ideas, leaving behind other very important teachings because they are not popular and will offend some people.

"Or they don't understand them."

Do you know that I was very offensive to the scribes and Pharisees?

Yes, I was, because they taught the letter of the law, but they did not practice the heart of the law.

Yes, the heart of the law is love, but they were more concerned with protecting their traditions than opening their hearts to their Messiah.

Please do not follow their example.

"It is sad to say that for some, these disagreements will only end in heaven.

In Heaven, everything will be clear, and at last My people will live in peace.

But I desire that peace now, because these disagreements are distractions sent by the enemy to keep you from serving those around you who may go to hell.

"Yes, next to you may be a man or a woman, a teenager or a young person who has done things that deserve hell.

They do not know Me and need teaching, prayer, repentance and service.

But as long as My people focus on the differences between what they believe and what their brother believes, as long as Satan succeeds in causing these petty quarrels that stop the flow of My grace and prevent service, as long as the churches will remain barren. It is the churches that love one another and avoid conflict that give birth to My children."

I want to make a distinction here when he says this.

He is not talking about a church where everything is covered up, where everyone is a yes man and everything is covered up, where problems are not dealt with. He is talking about overcoming problems with love and understanding and submitting to the Holy Spirit.

He continued,

"Please consider that there are people around you who may die in a car accident tomorrow and not go to heaven because you were busy arguing about your way and believing that the other way was wrong, so wrong that you wanted nothing to do with it, while the unredeemed soul stood next to you waiting for you to recognize their desperate need for pastoral care.

"Then there are those who hear Christians insulting other Christians because they are a little different, because their worship services are different, like My people in Syria and Lebanon who glorify Me in the ancient ceremonies with incense and choral music.

Those who live in America and belong to the popular non-denominational churches regularly reject these believers, saying that they are not true worshipers because they glorify Me.

Me.

My angels are present in these churches singing with their choir, lingering and worshipping and glorifying Me. I am in their midst and have great joy in their worship.

But unfortunately, the evangelicals who see this do not have the spiritual ability to see the glory of what is going on, because that is not their way of doing it.

How sad it is to hear this from a born again believer.

The name of the game is "divide and rule." Satan makes sure that those who worship Me with all their hearts, who love Me and have dedicated their lives to Me, he makes people find fault, criticize and gossip about what they do not understand.

Oh, how much this grieves Me!

"My people, who are you to judge the way of mutual worship?

Is it not written: Judge not, lest ye be judged?

Matthew 5:7

"Have you not seen Satan at work in the church, rebuking the leaders because they interpret the Scriptures a little differently than others are accustomed to?

This is me now. I want to share with you that the Lord once said to me,

"All my great generals were heart dwellers."

In other words, they lived in the heart of love, in the heart of Jesus of love. That is why I gave our movement the name of heart dwellers, because when you dwell in the heart of the Lord, you do not find fault with your neighbors' beliefs as long as they are very insignificant and not important for salvation. In this way, Baptists, Pentecostals, Russian Orthodox, Mennonites and Quakers can all share the same heart of love for Christ and lost souls without arguing about differences.

Jesus continued, "

Oh, how I wish your hearts were open.

Oh, how I wish you would stop your tongues from criticizing each other for being a little different from what you are used to.

It pains and grieves me deeply when people focus on petty differences instead of thanking me for sending anointed workers to bring new life.

Times are different now, each generation has different ideals and ways of doing things, but that does not mean they do not worship in Spirit and in truth.

Only I am qualified to make that decision. You cannot see the hearts of others with certainty and say whether they are truly Christians according to My heart or not, and whether their interpretation of the Scriptures is right or wrong.

"It is the ego of people that nitpicks and finds fault, accuses and condemns others because they are different.

There is not just one way to worship Me, but thousands of ways to show My love and kindness to

to celebrate you.

I want you to put down your swords, stop accusing each other, love each other as I have loved you.

Then, out of that love and trust, we will bear children together, but as long as you quarrel over trifles, you will be barren.

"Our Jewish way of worship on the night of Passover is very different from the way modern Christians celebrate and worship, so should I find fault with you for not worshiping according to the Hebrew way?

No!

I find comfort, beauty, joy and festivity in the way you worship.

Even though we were so different in my time on earth.

Should I reject you because you are not like me when I was on earth?

Or should I rejoice that your love expresses itself in its own original and authentic way, even today, twenty centuries later?

"There is no right or wrong way to worship Me as long as you do it from a heart of love, honor and devotion. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and in truth.

John 4:24

"This is the only sign of true worship.

So when I send people to you, please welcome them with open arms, even if they wear long hair and torn clothes.

If they are Chinese, welcome them; if they are black, white or brown, welcome them, for My house is to be a house of prayer and worship for all people, regardless of their skin color or culture.

Bring Me honor by loving one another, and do not judge, for judgment belongs to your God, and the fault you find in your brother or sister becomes the fault My Father finds in you.

Matthew 7.

"By their fruits you will know them.

A good tree does not produce bad fruit.

But a tree that has just been planted does not blossom in the first or even second year and does not produce fruit. It takes time for a fruit tree to bear fruit.

Often I give you visions of what I want for you, but do you know that these visions do not happen overnight?

I show you what it will look like, but I don't always give you the plan to achieve that goal.

"My vision took twenty-five years to come to fruition," he said.

He continued,

"I write straight and with crooked lines, and I do it my way when I'm allowed to.  I put things in front of you to choose from.  I don't always tell you what to choose, but I test you to see if you are acting out of fear or out of love and trust.  And many of you choose the old, familiar way because you think it is safe.  But what if I want to do something wonderful and new?  Will you allow it?

"I want to take you higher than you have ever been in your worship and knowledge of me.

To prepare you for the new growth, the old leaven, the old ways, must be discarded. You cannot pour new wine into old wineskins."

Jesus said no one pours new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise the wine would burst the wineskins, and both the wine and the wineskins would be ruined.

No, you pour new wine into new wineskins.

This is Mark 2:22

"The new is not always like the old.

Remember that there was a time when what is old now, as it was forty years ago, was also new and different.

But those times have passed and lived their lives.

Today is a new day, and I intend to pour new wine into your hearts and saturate you with My love, if you allow Me to do so.

For this to happen, you must put aside the past and look only to Me, not to how things were done in the past,

because I do not always do things the same way.

In fact, I rarely do it the same way.

Do you remember?

I am God, infinitely creative, always creating something new and fresh to replace the old, faded and worn ways.

"You hold on to the old ways because they are familiar to you, but where does that lead you?

Where is the new life? Where is the anointing? Where is the fruit?

Hasn't this old tree dried up and withered?

How many years has it been since it bore fruit? I have come that you may have life, and have life more abundantly. John 10:10

"But I cannot fill vessels that are always full of their own ways.

To fill a vessel with my best wine, it must first be emptied.

This is the point we are at now.

Are you ready to come to me empty, hungry and longing according to new life?

Are you serious enough about me to come when I am there for you?

Are you willing to sacrifice the things of the world, the shopping, the movies, the entertainment, the recreation, to put those things aside for a few hours a week to have Me? To have more of Me?

"You see, if you are already filled with the things of the world, you have no time, no appetite, and no desire according to Me. In order to have Me, you must be hungry for Me. You must even be hungrier for Me than for anything else in your life, then you will have Me. As I have said, you will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:13.

"So today I ask you to open your hearts to what I want to do and to the way I want to do it. Love, honor, and support one another. Put aside your differences, deepen your understanding of the Bible, and give grace time to work. Let the vine take root, water it and nurture it so that it bears fruit. Without love and patience, nothing will be accomplished. Without finding more time for me, you will not come closer to me and you will not be able to realize our common dreams. I need your support, your prayers for each other, your cooperation, and above all, I need your trust.

"I am doing something new in your midst. Do you not accept it? Please do not close the door in My face.

What I have given you is precious to Me, a choice vine from My vineyard."

And that was the end of his message.

We can do no wrong if we love one another, are patient, and give grace time to work. So I expect a good result in these little disagreements, and I pray and ask you to pray too, so that we can move forward and help the souls who are perishing in this area.

The Lord bless you, dear family, until next time. I pray for you, pray for us too.



Presidential Election

A.M.Hosta

6/14/2023

Dream:

Last night I awoke to a dream. The dream scene was shrouded in great darkness. It was about a presidential election - in America. There were two candidates standing for election. One was dull, tired, sluggish and holding back. The other was determined, stood up and gave a speech that was very effective.

A voice in the dream said:

"He'll just fire up the money printing machine, too."

Somehow it had something to do with me, because I was in the middle of the action, as an observer.

I thought about the topic: 'Catholic' for a long time, then I heard the Lord say:

"Take a rhema. Now. In the middle of the night."

I was reluctant. I replied, "Please, you tell me yourself."

Father, not my will be done, but yours. I decided to remain neutral. While I was trying to meditate, I felt I got new strength and that everything had its order and I was confident.

Then the Lord said to me:

"This is true faith; this is true obedience." 

Quote from Clare's video:

"I write straight and with crooked lines, and I do it my way when I'm allowed to.  I put things in front of you to choose from.  I don't always tell you what to choose, but I test you to see if you are acting out of fear or out of love and trust.  And many of you choose the old, familiar way because you think it is safe.  But what if I want to do something wonderful and new?  Will you allow it?

In the morning I took a rhema on the site: jesus-comes.com ... but lo and behold, it didn't fit.

TTT 35 The power of thoughts, feelings, will

17 Your thoughts always reach Me, however imperfect they may be, and I hear your prayers, even if they lack the faith you should always put into them. The reason for this is that My Spirit picks up the vibration and feelings of all beings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility