The european war


June 20th, 2023

Lord, please grant us your great and loving mercy on the unsaved, the sick and dying and those who are unprepared for death. Help them to make the right decision before it’s too late. Amen.

Jesus began,

“Things are very tense in Europe right now, all over the continent they are preparing for war and believe if they can stop Russia now, they will be safe. But Russia will not be stopped because I have spoken My judgment on those countries for their idolatry, child trafficking and witchcraft. I will cleanse the dark holes of torture that lie beneath their fine cities but are full of rot and corruption. Russia will not be stopped until I have used her to punish the nations who have abandoned Me and fully embraced the devil. That is My final word to them.

“In the meantime, there are pockets of true Christians that I will deliver out of the mayhem that is coming to them. I will have mercy on My faithful ones who are praying and lifting up the lost to be redeemed even in the midst of the battlefield, with raging bullets flying. I will preserve many, but there will also be many martyrs.

Clare, what is to come after this, they will not have to live through.”

“Lord, please don’t let them use nerve gas. That is so horrible, please block it.“

There will be plagues because of the dead bodies and I will go through any extreme to spare them the gas.

Those countries where they are faithfully praying will suffer less loss. Yet the wicked must be purged, for the terrible sins against humanity, and especially children. Those who are devout and forming prayer groups to pray for those who have denied Me, as well as My servants whom I sent to prepare them for a time such as this, those faithful intercessors will have My very special protection.”

Ezekiel saw pockets of praying Christians that were miraculously preserved.

He continued, “

Do you understand dear ones, that sin must be punished in the hopes that they will repent. And all will see the difference between those who pray and are devoted to Me, and those who have stubbornly turned their backs to Me. Long and hard, I have labored to reach them, but the witchcraft only proliferates.

Therefore, I Will put an end to that. There are many underground tunnels that will be totally destroyed, sealing off the fate of men and women faithful to the dark ones.“

You know that judgment and punishment are not My first choice, they are My last resort. Long, hard and frequently have I called out to My European citizens, but they have stubbornly turned their backs to Me and refused to listen. This same judgment will befall America and Israel because of their apostasy. There is no excuse for it except their sudden pride. You know My love, how I have labored with all My heart to turn their destinies around, but the corruption goes deep in the royal families and as a result it filters down. That is why it is so important to stay clean Clare, there are many who are hoping for your downfall.”

“Lord, are You still planning for Russia to conquer America after they conquer Europe?”

Jesus continued,

“That is the order set forth, however President Putin may bump up the timing on his attack if she continues to do serious damage. That of course, is what is exactly what the dark ones want. Clare, I know the quandary you are finding yourself in, and in fact all My faithful ones are in...the question is, “When will the war in America begin in earnest?”

He answered,

“I cannot foretell that to you Beloved of My Heart, so much depends on prayer and how many, how hard, how long they are praying. But I can tell you this, the Father does not want to do this to them, He is loath to punish in this way, but there is no other choice. That is why we are asking for so much prayer. We want this to go down in a better way so that everyone is in agreement.

“War is a horrific thing. Many lose their souls because they take liberties to indulge their passions at the cost of the poor and faithful ones, they will receive the heaviest sentence in Hell. But those who walk in integrity and do not take advantage, they will be rewarded, and protected in special ways, so your assignment now is to pray diligently that the soldiers will be restrained and victims will be protected from inhumane acts.

“Take heart beloved ones, this purging of the earth must happen now before the millennium so that we may begin with a clean slate. The earth will burn and much, if not all. The wicked devices will b

e obliterated in preparation for the millennium. There is no better prayer than the Divine Mercy, but you must pray it with a heart full of compassion. Put yourselves in their place, and imagine that one day you are productive and happy with all you have l abored many years to obtain for your work and livelihood, and the next day you are a refugee with everything destroyed. Imagine that, and you will see what they are facing.”

And that was the end of His message.

May the Lord bless you dear ones and let’s continue to pray for God’s merciful love on the unsaved, the sick and dying and those unprepared for death, that not one will pass away without inviting Jesus into their hearts.

Amen

Source:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/UFIlHN13HOV4/

BTL X - U. 285 - Verse 45 

Those who do not know how to be satisfied with what my word announces and expresses, do so because their materialization expects extraordinary events to be able to believe in my rallies. They expect fire to fall from heaven, or the seas to open to let their abysses be seen, to then say: "The judgment of God has come to earth." But I ask you: Why do such events horrify you? Do you want them to be the only ones that can reveal the justice and the power of God, although you should feel and recognize His presence in that which reveals peace and love?


6/25/2023

Ukraine - The situation at a glance   

I was in prayer and my soul told me:

"The ground will not burn." 

"However, the situation is still coming to a head, every few minutes." 

Videos in german

What's going on in Russia? ➤ unstable world ➤ fear of the heathen nations of perplexity at the roar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8djNf003I-U 

URGENT. NATO threatens Russia with war | Selensky: "Putin will be killed soon".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYU9r6Nh4IM 


I had a vision the other day: 

I saw President Putin. He was in the presence of the Lord, Jesus Christ, and his face was distorted as he said to me, "You mock me!" Not me, I said. Christ harmonized and poured out light over Ukraine, over Putin and over me. It became bright and friendly. 

2:55 p.m.

My husband is writing an sms right now: the Wagner uprising is over. 

All I know is Putin has offered millions of rubles in compensation for the Wagner members. 

Prigozhin goes into exile according to Belarus. Proposal of the Belarusian president, because he has known Prigozhin personally for 20 years. Russia accepted it with impunity.


BTL X - Teaching 288 - Verses 34 - 36 

34 Who will be victorious in this battle? No religion will emerge victorious from this dispute, just as no nation will remain victorious in this murderous war you are suffering today.*

* In the Second World War referred to here, there were so-called victorious powers, but the struggle for earthly supremacy continued according to the end of the war until today. In this struggle, however, no world power will remain victorious in the end.

35 My justice will prevail over the war to achieve earthly supremacy, and later, in that battle to enforce some doctrine* or religion, my truth will prevail.

36 The only and supreme truth will shine like the light of a flash of lightning in a stormy night, and everyone will see this divine flash of light in the place where he is.

*Note: 

The new WHO pandemic treaty is a doctrine and it will fail. 


------------------------------

Visit our homepage:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility