Warning to ROME !!

A.M. Hosta

3.8.2021

Psalm 34 (text see below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbm18Tk7ZVE

 

As I sat immersed in prayer this morning the Lord came into my prayer and He said:

"It is now advised to leave ROME."

I asked, "And Fr…..g? And the Lord answered:

"Stay!"

"That bad? YES! For she (ROM) makes wars... burns!

 

Text - Psalm 34

Under God's Protection

1 From David, when he stood mad before Abimelech, and he drove him out, and he departed.

2 I will praise the LORD always; his praise shall be in my mouth forever.

3 Let my soul glory in the LORD; let the wretched hear it, and rejoice.

4 Praise the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.

5 When I sought the LORD, he answered me, and delivered me out of all my fear.

6 They that look upon him shall shine with joy, and their faces shall not be red with shame.

7 When one cried out in distress, the LORD heard and helped him out of all his troubles.

8 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and helpeth them out.

 9 Taste and see how kind the LORD is. Blessed is he that trusteth in him.

10 Fear the LORD, ye his saints. For those who fear him have no lack.

11 The rich have need and hunger; but they that seek the LORD have no lack of any good.

12 Come hither, ye children, hear me. I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

13 Who is it that desires life, and would gladly have good days?

14 Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking deceit.

15 Forsake evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

16 The eyes of the LORD take heed to the righteous, and his ears to their cry.

17 The face of the LORD is against all who do evil, that he may cut off their name from the earth. 18 When the righteous cry out, the LORD hears and delivers them from all their distress.

19 The LORD is near to those who are brokenhearted, and helps those who have a bruised mind.

20 The righteous must suffer much, but out of all this the LORD helps him.

21 He preserves all his bones for him, that not one of them be broken.

22 Calamity will kill the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will fall into guilt.

23 The LORD redeems the lives of his servants, and all who trust in him are freed from guilt.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility