Is there also something beautiful for the future ??

A.M. Hosta

8/8/2021

 

A.M. put her hand craniosacral to reconnect the body regions energetically because she has pain in her legs, hearing the Spirit speak into her heart:

"Always take breaks!"

"Food service!"

Day in and day out she has to organize meals and she says that's hard.

"Weather disasters ... the area is protected!"

The threat of weather disasters is the reason for her anxiety, which causes her this pain.

Vision:

She sees in her spiritual eye white fireballs - big and small."

A.M. is worried about the announced fireballs that are to hit the earth.

 

Compare:  Meteor shower on Aug. 11-12, 2021, dated Aug. 5, 2021.

https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com/blog-deutsch/meteoritenschauer-am-11-12-august-2021/

 

As she watches this, her husband grinds something through his teeth in his sleep.

"R. (her  sister) ... weather ... hang there and .... Vacation!"

When it rains a lot, heavy machinery may not be able to be used in agriculture because it would sink into the mud - and now it's harvest time.

 

8/9/2021

A.M. woke up at 0:20 and heard:

"...and I met  W. a few times in the garden."

It is A.M.'s former sister-in-law who says these words - presumably she stands before her inner judge and realizes what she has done ..... 

Father, please forgive her - I also forgive her and recognize my responsibility for not having stopped her from her missteps. Please, forgive.

"...Will also change soon ... Holy Spirit... have no people to work with..."

The facility where her husband currently works is facing closure due to staff shortages.

"Europe Square ... the police are coming ... done."

In a dream a few days ago, I saw that this square has turned into a stream and this facility is very close to it. Will the police come and evacuate the people. It is a big city and we don't live far from it either, maybe a km and we are even a little lower. I think about whether our basement will be flooded and I hear:

"Nothing stays .... Drowning ... you are also  ... finally ... you may come ... another month."

"Parents .... The Lord God is waiting."

"No one will save you ... God alone will save you."

SO BE IT - AMEN !

"You took me... you honored me."

"The vampire (her husband, she thought so because he always tells her his worries - mask, tests, that they want to force him to vaccinate etc., which are really heavy worries, where she can always only advise him to trust in God .... God really helps him) has taken care of you."

Yes, he really has ... and I for him. I repent for thinking that way and ask for forgiveness.

"Keep going. Keep going!"

 

8/11/2021 

A.M. has a dream

I have someone in my sight, thinking him a safe haven in the chaos of the world (This was 16 years ago) and I see him taking lettuce leaves and a slice of hard cheese as his main meal.

He thinks I'm nice, but distances himself from me as a "haven"

Sick people just lie there, I don't see a bed, a room they are in and I give them to drink from mine even though I know they can't give me anything back. (Elderly care)

I want to go shopping and park my bike at REWE, but that proves to be difficult because there is no more space to park a bike. There are only narrow strips of asphalt left and the rest of the parking lot has collapsed and is a sink hole. The other customers are all just walking.

I wake up and see in my Spirit again the shaking of skyscrapers, the shaking of the earth, and the movements of tectonic plates tearing the ground up and apart.

 

Her husband asks: Is there also still something beautiful, a beautiful future, something like a paradise?

Me: I have heard that I will survive all this and that in summer I will go to the beach here in a beach dress and a straw hat (we live in the southwest of Germany) and that we will live on an area half the size of Germany.

He: Well, you see, maybe you only dreamed that about others.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility