Transgender genetic manipulation and transhumanism

 A.M. Hosta

29.8.2021

The Third Testament – Chapter 44 – Vers 38 Those people who think so are caught in the sleep of ignorance. Those who think that this world was destined by Me to be a valley of tears and atonement are mistaken. The Eden that I offered to human beings can and shall return, for all that I have created is life and love.

A third vaccination is scheduled for September and a fourth and fifth vaccination are planned.

As I meditated last night, I observed my only barely perceptible thoughts and then I asked the Father and came into connection with the Divine Spirit. I asked Him:

Father, where else should I buy food? He replied:

"Just have to look."

"Live!"

"Passport" (apply for a passport) ... "Patience".

I'm not supposed to leave here, but to protect this area.

"Transgender genetic manipulation!"

Is that coming too?

"You are strong. Come on!"

"Transhumanism. Global!"

The AI (Artificial Intelligence). How can I get around that? Most importantly, why are you letting this happen?

"I'm freezing!"

You mean all hearts are cold anyway.

"Cloud!"

Your spirit. You speak of your second coming in the cloud. They know nothing of your coming.

"Vaccinate!"

You mean selling the soul. The DNA manipulation. The destruction of the Divine genome by the DNA-altering vaccination, which transforms the Divine DNA into the DNA of Satan.

Now I would have just connection to You, there the cocky fidgeting above me starts again and cuts my connection to You.

Please, help me to learn to keep the connection to You in spite of the boisterous fidgeting above me. Breathing!

Later, I am back in the connection. Father says:

"I love you!"

I love you too, Father.

He says:

"The spiritual laws!"

The transgressors of your spiritual laws, they are the cold ones... the trannies. The vaccinated ones are sterilized, then the giants, the nephilim, the lizards and what they are all called, cannot reproduce, except in the test tube, then it has its good.

"Unconditional love ... in my belly, in my core!"

I love you with all of my heart, o dear Majesty.

 

The Third Testament – PDF Download

https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility