The genie goes out

A.M. Hosta

19.4.2021

 

DDT - Chapter 22 - Verse 52

52 And as Father I fulfill every fervent request, gather your tears, heal your infirmities, make you feel that you are forgiven and absolved of your stains, so that you may remake your lives.

 

USA has declared a state of emergency and that is because of what is happening in Ukraine and USA considers that as a declaration of war against Russia.

Father says to this:

"There is resistance .... If, then only within the soul."

O Jesus, cover us with your precious blood. Wash away all the filth of sin and renew us by the Holy Spirit. Say, what have I not repented of?

Anna Maria is thinking about her sins and about those of all mankind, when Father says:

"I have immersed them in the great water."

We have to look at God, not Campi... Yes, I dreamed that - 2004. Then I dreamed of the great flood that is to come, and that my silver thread has risen from the depths into which I have fallen.

Now the Father says:

"There is he who has seen the Lord most .... In his resting place lying in the grave."

Father, you are telling me here that I will die a normal death and lie in my resting place in the grave. Lord, I thank you.

 

21.4.2021

I wake up shortly after midnight and hear the Spirit within me saying:

"YouTube!"

Father wants me to understand that I should search for a YouTube video, but I don't know what it is yet.

Later, it turns out that once again, bad lies are circulating on YouTube. Someone on Instagram proclaimed in a YouTube video that now the mega lockdown is coming and that you are not even allowed to go into your own garden anymore and you are only allowed to go shopping once a week and that only if you are tested. With offence threatened imprisonment of up to 5 years. Mrs. Merkel would have seized the power and decides now alone on the Corona measures and all country heads must subordinate themselves and sign it.

Anna Maria prayed and consecrated the German nation to the Divine Heart of Jesus!

At noon Anna Maria finds a YouTube video - a live transmission of the German Bundestag. Today, the motions of several parties are decided and voted in the Bundestag on an amendment to the Vaccination Protection Act.

It says: Curfew at an incidence value of over 100 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. and along with that, people should not go into their own backyards.  Businesses - except grocery stores, flower stores, pet food, etc. - will then be closed until the incidence value is below 100 again.

Father now states:

"That Covid continues to spread - it doesn't ... but YouTube is monitoring you and us at all levels."

Yes, that's true. And thanks for drawing my eye to the article in T-Online: knee osteoarthritis.

It's exactly the symptoms I have and now I know what's wrong.

Pain, swelling, redness, numbness, etc - a cartilage change due to overuse. Oily rubs (e.g. WALA Agonit Schmerzöl) relieve, but cannot prevent degeneration of the joint. Surgery and artificial joint can be the result. Movement is very important. The pain often occurs after strain or after prolonged rest in sitting or lying.

By the way, my dentist looked intensively for caries today when she checked my teeth, even with a large-format camera, and found none. I have vitamin D3 drops to thank for that. Since I have been taking them, the decay and decay of my teeth has come to a halt. Vitamin 3 is not formed in winter here in this area because the sun angle is below 45 °. We Europeans all suffer from vitamin D deficiency and it starts in the womb and continues throughout our lives. Therefore, we need to supplement vitamin D to stay healthy.

Father said:

"To the throne ....  K."   (my maiden name)

"... Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven..."

Yes, Father. Please, let me know which is your will by my knees (hips too).

"...the decay. If you have an operation, you will have to work so much again. I do love you."

That is very reasonable. In the garden - rather recover than create? That would be nicer. Just the bare necessities - right?

"Patients!"

I don't need to go there anymore. Thank you, that it worked out with the pension. At your suggestion.

Mrs. D. would like it, but I won't do it.

"Could be!"

No. Then I'll never be with you again. I'll give up my job to be with you. It's unnecessary. I've been taking care of patients long enough, now I'd rather need this help instead of taking care of patients with a walker. But I am grateful that I can still do it all myself.

Vision:

I see the yeast cubes lying in our icebox

"like baking bread."

Yeah, that's coming too, Dad. Have been avoiding it so far.

 

11:50 pm

"21...DE die...mega lockdown...vaccination...22!"

What's there 21st/22nd ?

"Industry Shut down .... America ..... Children Lock down ... necessary .... Creation of new community centers.

Spaetzle grumbles ..... what was determined ..... Rex.... Neckar ..... deep earthquake ..... Lock down in winter ... all rooms!"

I do not know how to understand this?

"Animals no food ...

"All who want to be saved must believe a few times.

"Disorientation again and again

"Satan ... you are ..... as you me so I you .... Fears

"open again shall be judged as child abuse

"you two .... You could not .... ( ??? )

"There has been no World Cup"

I don't need that – have no TV - boring! World Cup what for? It's all about money. Fanaticism.

LORD - THOU SHALL BE PRAISE AND PRIZE!!!

"Your name - for eternity it shall shine."

"Look into my eyes!"

I look into his eyes - there is love in abundance - I love you!

 

Woke up 3:30 a.m.

It feels kind of - chaotic - inside.

"It's thundering. Stay. Stay where you are. The next few days."

Feeling that the Father is active, that it's crashing and thundering and evil is getting a rebuff.

He says:

"Artistically talented, only I forbid it. HANDS !!! To work. To SERVE !!!

Your name, LORD, be praised and glorified.

"HANDY .... Lock down"

I am to turn off my cell phone in the next few days.

"The train - don't do anything!"

My husband travels by train from deployment. Nothing happens there.

"The genie goes out ... from your dear little birth."

I have to think of Jeanny, the genie Jeanny. She leaves the bottle she was locked in and goes out and changes the world.

"Problem ...

I figuratively see in the Spirit a very thin, very small cloud of dust in the air

"Shows what you can do with your individualism."

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility