The 3 day darkness is spiritual - it is within us

 


A.M.Hosta

5.4.2021

Last night I felt an anger rising in me because of a wind that was stirring me up.

I coughed in protest and immediately felt it grow dark in my heart. I tried to pray and calm my heart, but the wind was still blowing and I felt somehow helpless, not knowing how to deal with it. For the third time now I am under this wind and each time I somehow did not react well.

The first time, the Spirit in me said, 'Let's not go from being the best to being the most spiteful.' Notice. I'm really coming soon.'

The second time, I immediately knelt down and prayed until I became calm in my heart again.

The third time I coughed in protest and that was a big mistake because it is unloving and careless.

Then that night I had a dream:

I feel surrounded by a loving community and there is peace among themselves and everyone is happy. But a woman becomes abusive. I get carried away and give the leader a spiteful answer. This draws circles and gets synchronized and everyone gets restless. Then I look for my house key, which I lost. A kind, loving friend takes care of me and stands by me, but the abusive one keeps stirring and rushing and I can't get any peace until the angel, like Eve, points my arm out of paradise as punishment for my wickedness.

We do not die physically in the three days of darkness - but spiritually e.g. by wickedness in our heart (Spirit).

 

- The three days of darkness is not outside, it does not become night, it is inside, in our heart, in our Spirit.

- At midnight, the demons are released to kill anyone who opens the door of the heart, the Spirit, to them. What is meant is, in love we must remain, no matter what, and in no way allow evil to enter the heart, not to be challenged, provoked, angered, no matter what. We must close all the cracks and windows of our heart so that nothing evil enters our heart and brings us down, for example, if we get angry, we die spiritually.

- The winds are blowing poisonously outside - outside it is also blowing, a storm wind is on its way. It cools down again. Wind is Spirit and when it storms coldly it is demons that sweep through our world to carry away everything that does not stand firm in good, in love.

- 'Many will die' the Lord told me a few days ago. A thought of hatred that is propagated is enough to die.

- We will feel it, the darkness, because it is in our feeling heart (Spirit).

- In order not to die, we need equipping, that is, kindness, goodness, gentleness and unshakable faith, as well as good works.

- Bless everything that is here and alive, forgive immediately if you feel something that hurts or angers you, go into your heart and stay with yourself, honor God and pray to the Father, thank Jesus for his death and ask for his precious blood to purify you, stay in love and bless everyone.

- Smuggle diamonds across the border (works of love) like Mullah Nasredin and his donkey. (The diamond smuggler)

 After the three-day darkness, there is still a small window of time to repent, Father said. Last night he said:

"22/23 - 23/24 - 24/25 - don't get up on the 24th (of April)." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility