A P R I L !!!

4/1/2021

Father says:

"April"

You've said that several times.  I don't understand what you're trying to tell me with April.

"It's picking up speed."

"Those who carry nanobots are severely punished."

"...Many nanobots ... sill is he under your protection..." 

Father means my husband.  He has been tested x-times and the nanobots are in the test sticks and moving independently further in the body and brain.

I knelt down in front of the bed and started praying. I hadn't knelt down for quite a while because I was very exhausted at that time and couldn't do it anymore.

"I want you to nern this, kneeling will make it better with your legs."

"The city - it makes you restless, then you forget about it."

It wasn't because I forgot, father, but because I couldn't go on from exhaustion.

That's why I flattened out.

"o.k. - go there (to visit my husband out of town)... take with you... I'll tell you."

Take along: Summer clothes and my husband's cell phone forgotten at home and bring it to him.

"His last contract!"

On the drive back from there:

"Please, let's not go from best to worst. Notice. He's really coming soon. Three weeks...four."

Yes, in me there is also anger...over us the UNREST has moved in. I no longer find the space of silence, true silence within me, feel constantly disturbed and lack the space for true silence.

4/2/2021

"What comes now .... Birthday .... Fire everywhere."

My birthday is April 8.

" USGS .... Naples ... Idaho .... Much worse."

"Epidemic..."

"Sandwich Island."  (Fiji Islands)

"Apocalypse."

"Ice storm"

"... can't find a job anymore either..."

After the 3-day eclipse, my husband won't find work either....

"Sodom and Gomorrah"

"Heaven ... Honey .... Storm over .... Stay."

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility