Ribonucleic acid (RNA)

 


A.M.Hosta

4/14/2021

 

"Ribonucleic acid... give attention"

(Carrier of the genetic material in every cell - RNA or RNA)

But why do I have to watch out for what?

“To forbid vaccination. You do it right. You can do it.

Heaven"

Vaccination is an intervention in the DNA structure. One layer is destroyed

(the divine genome) and replaced by another one (that of Satan).

"Digitized!"

"Lock down now"

I've seen it. Curfew 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. Stores close

except groceries.

"Rest. Sleep. Marry."

"Systematics"

"They want everyone to get vaccinated."

Yes. They'd like that. I'd rather die right now

than let them make an idiot out of me.

"Antibodies look... Cell."

Oh, because if I have them, then I'm immune and they can't vaccinate me.

"Bill Gates!"

He owns the shares and all those who get vaccinated are on his account.

"Harvest!"

Yes I know - you own the unvaccinated.

"The few!"

Yes there are few who understand and stay with you. Black

Magic !!!

"That's life!"

Life yes and the death of the soul.

"These are weapons!"

Yes. Gates uses bioweapons to reduce the souls that you have

created and accounts them to his account by inoculation. The

vaccinated have sold their souls to Satan through their consent and

now they irrevocably belong to Satan. The thief - he has stolen them all from you.

https://www2.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/projects/vsc/chemie-mediziner-neu/heterocyclen/rna.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility