Only with the father alone can man find peace


A. M. Hosta

Due to the translation work I can hardly get away from the computer.

My legs didn't work so well yesterday and the way to get a salad in the city was hard for me and so I decided to have a snack in a Thai restaurant around the corner, because I know that they always struggle to survive in a not very frequented neighborhood. The former owners are no longer there and another one has taken over the restaurant. I felt darkness.

The waiter, at first very reserved, but then suddenly very affectionate and extremely friendly.

And when I left the restaurant, an extremely affectionate beggar. I wished her all the best and left quickly. Afterwards I felt remorse, because I knew that even if she had been very rebellious, I should have given her.

In the night I dreamed of a former friend who wanted to show me his tenderness.

Outside the storm was raging. I began to pray. I put the prayer a little behind, also because of the exhaustion caused by the translation work. But when I prayed, the storm around the house calmed down - but I heard it blowing even further in some distance.

I suddenly realized, when I saw God in the storm, how small man is and how needy. I thought about the city - which seems to be so quiet and peaceful and about the fact that you can only feel this way with distance. If you go further into it, it is suddenly not so peaceful and quiet anymore, but like Sodom and Gomorrah. Fights are taking place, struggles for survival and many others.

And I saw that you can only find peace if you reconcile with and obey God, our Father.

Then I heard in my Spirit

"Page 316!" and "Child!"

I wrote down 316 and suspected that it might be the Book of True Life, but I did not know which volume. I thought maybe XI, which I was working on, and I took the unpacked volume from the shelf and unpacked it and opened page 316.

It fit ....  Not going back to the old ways ...

Then I saw that it was volume XII, not XI, which I had pulled out; the order was reversed. But it fitted exactly to my experiences.

 

The Book of True Life, Volume XII, Teaching 359 the verses 42 to 52

42. You were oppressed by wickedness and chained to materialism, and awaited Me under the roof of the churches of stone, which man has created. You did not understand that I came in Spirit at that time to give you my teaching. But here I am, making myself known among the humble, that they may bring to the world the message that will liberate mankind spiritually.

43. As a loving Father I come to you to show you my love For even before the judge I am your Father who forgives you and covers your spiritual nakedness with his cloak. But as a perfect judge I give you my word and give you the opportunity to give your soul back its original purity.

44. Now is the time for you to fulfill my law. Do you want me to call you to account again because you have not understood me? You must be the good and faithful disciples of the Third Age ─ sleep no longer! Remember that my wounds still shed divine blood.

45. Do not wait until my justice is felt among you. Arise, people, and show Me the multiplication of the seed I have entrusted to you. But if you have not yet experienced a conversion of the world, it is because you have not prepared and spiritualized.

46. Israel, prepare yourselves, for you must set out and spread my teaching so that mankind may understand it and then, when you no longer hear my word, there will be no pain in you.

47. Chosen people: spiritualize, go forward, so that the passing of time may not catch you unprepared. Make yourselves worthy of the reward that awaits you in the high beyond.

48. The time is come when the Master will no longer give you his word through the voice-bearers. But is it not my will that you return to the ways where you may lose the armor you have gained by the practice of my teachings. Use my power, and there shall be light in your minds.

49. I have illuminated your path, because I am the guide of your soul. I work you to save you. I am your father, and as father I have given you my word so that you no longer fall on your way.

50. Seek Me, my children, in your heart, for I dwell there. Feel repentance so that you may live in the Promised Land.

51. I am the light that is continually radiating.

52. I am "the Eternal Word" who asks you: When will you return to Me?

https://www.buchdeswahrenlebens.com/en/band-xii

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility