It is all ended


- October 13, 2020

Byron Searle

Jeremiah 14:13-16

13 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD!  behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place. 14 Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. 15  Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed. 16 And the people to whom they are prophets will be pushed out dead into the streets of Jerusalem, because there is no food, and because of the sword; and they will have no one to put their bodies into the earth, them or their wives or their sons or their daughters: for I will let loose their evil-doing on them.

Transcript:

My son, many who THINK I speak to them..... I DO NOT.

Many I speak to... HEAR NOT.

I tell you now --- JUDGMENT IS UPON THIS NATION --- and WILL NOT BE STOPPED OR SOFTENED .   MY ANGER IS KINDLED WHITE HOT, and THERE HAS BEEN NO REPENTANCE.   

Why does My blind Body think that 2 DAYS OF REHEARSED PRAYERS will make Me STOP the Judgment??  Those words in the air DID NOT RISE TO HEAVEN.  They floated away with the WINDS OF REBELLION.

My son, My patience has COME TO AN END.  I will hold back My Mercy and ALLOW DESTRUCTION TO COME upon this people.  I have heard the prayers of My Remnant calling out for mercy on this Nation, BUT I WILL NOT.

The people's hearts are continually wicked, and there has been no TRUE repentance.  People only pray to get by another month, another year --- but I say --- IT IS ALL ENDED.My son, My People, My Body, My Remnant --- you will see My Mighty Hand move across this Nation.  Many will turn TO ME, but many more will turn FROM ME, chasing the illusions of the false prophets and their CALLS FOR UNITY and PROSPERITY.

They will BELIEVE My Spirit is among them as they speak in unknown tongues, which is gibberish to Me (referring to the tongues that are spoken by these false prophets and those that follow them), as the false shepherds lead their flock into all types of sin, and the people do not even know it.  THEY FOLLOW AND WORSHIP FALSE GODS.   

My son, MY SPIRIT WILL MOVE ACROSS THIS NATION --- RAISING UP MY REMNANT, THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BOWED THE KNEE TO FALSE GODS BUT WORSHIP ME IN THEIR PRAYER ROOMS.  

I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD YOUR CRIES, AND I WILL MOVE ON YOU -- MY REMNANT -- AND YOU WILL BE STRONG AND BE MY LEADERS IN THE DAYS AHEAD.  

STAY ON YOUR KNEES.

STAY IN MY WORD.

STAY HOLY BEFORE ME.  I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS.

My son, the COMING DAYS ARE FILLED WITH MUCH TERROR AND DESTRUCTION.  

Many men will perish, and the IRON YOKE that the people wanted will be put in place.  

The leaders of this Nation will be SPLIT, and the Nation will be SPLIT.  

The BEAR and DRAGON now position themselves TO COME IN and HELP a struggling Nation.  They will be INVITED to come in, yet it will lead to your CAPTIVITY.

Your lying king HAS NOT REPENTED, nor has this Nation.

This Nation MUST DECREASE and CEASE BEING A WORLD POWER.

ANOTHER WILL RISE, AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FOLLOW HIM.

My son, tell My people to REPENT NOW, for they DO NOT KNOW when they will be STANDING BEFORE ME.    

REPENT, you backward people!

REPENT of your rebellion and witchcraft!

REPENT, turn from your lustful ways!

REPENT NOW!  SEEK ME FOR FORGIVENESS.   

I AM COMING SOON.....TO MANY OF YOU!!  BE READY!!!

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

 https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/10/it-is-all-ended.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility