Caught unaware


Byron Searle

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35  For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.  

Transcript:

My son, I say -- MANY OF MY CHILDREN WILL BE  CAUGHT UNAWARE as they focus more on the cares of this world than on Me.  My children are caught in the WEB OF THE WORLD, looking on this life as the end. 

I say -- THIS LIFE IS BUT A VAPOR, AND THE GLORIOUS KINGDOM THAT AWAITS THOSE WHO ARE MINE WILL LAST FOREVER. 

I say -- DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP in the worldly affairs of life, but pray and seek Me for guidance. 

My son, MANY THINGS ARE ABOUT TO COME TO PASS that My prophets and watchmen have been warning about.  

Some say that I HAVE WITHHELD MY JUDGMENTS and that LIFE in America and the world will CONTINUE to be blessed, and America will be GREAT again.   

THUS SAITH THE LORD --- AMERICA WAS ONLY GREAT WHEN I WAS FIRST IN THE HEARTS AND LAWS OF MAN.  Now, that has been corrupted, and the hearts and laws have been polluted by sin. 

My son, AMERICA HAS NOT REPENTED FROM THE KING DOWN.  Instead, a handful of misguided people hold prayer rallies and call on Me to forgive this Nation.  

I WILL NOT HEAR THEM, for their hearts are not pure, but FULL OF PRIDE AND LUST.  It has become a SNARE to them as they pray and CONVINCE OTHERS that I have changed My mind. 

I SAY --- JUDGMENT IS HERE AND WILL GROW EXPONENTIALLY GREATER AS TIME MOVES AHEAD. 

My son, I have said many times to these stiff-necked people to get your hearts and houses in order.  Many have heard and heeded; however, MANY MORE have laughed and mocked My words.  They will pay the price very soon. 

A GREAT SHAKING IS COMING TO AMERICA -- SO GREAT WILL IT SHAKE THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STAND. 

Mockers and scoffers say -- "We heard that before!!  When will this be???" 

I SAY --- WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.  DID KORAH EXPECT THE GROUND TO OPEN UP AND SWALLOW HIM UP?? 

My son, THERE WILL BE GREAT SIGNS IN THE SUN, MOON, AND STARS THAT WILL CAUSE MEN'S HEARTS TO FAIL. 

I say unto My children ---  DON'T BE CAUGHT UNAWARE!! 

REPENT NOW! those who doubt.

REPENT NOW! those who mock and scoff.

REPENT NOW! those who care more for this world than Me.

I SAY --- PRAY AND PUT ON YOUR ARMOR!  DO NOT GO INTO BATTLE NAKED!  READ MY WORD, FOR IT IS ALL TRUTH!  

DO NOT BELIEVE THE FALSE PROPHETS THAT SAY AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN. 

I SAY ---  CAPTIVITY IS COMING, AND YOU MUST BE STRONG IN SPIRIT AND IN MY WORD! 

My son,  PREPARE TO FEEL THE GREAT SHAKING! 

AMERICA -- YOUR TIME IS UP.

I say again --- REPENT AND TURN TO ME.  Turn from your evil ways and allow Me to guide your life. 

IT IS COMING -- AND WILL SOON SHAKE YOUR WORLD! 

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, OR I WOULD NOT HAVE TOLD YOU.   

BRACE YOURSELF TO THE ROCK!! 

Amen.

Given by the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ 

https://byronsearle.blogspot.com/2020/10/caught-unaware.html

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility