The Un-United States of America

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Ist Kings All of Chapter 11 for understanding of this message, specifically verses 4-6 & 9 

4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father.
5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and went not fully after the Lord, as did David his father.
9 And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice.
Transcript:
My son, this Nation and her Kings have done a great evil in My sight, and though this Nation is called the United States of America, I will rend it "Un-United." I will divide this Nation, not just in two, but in many ways. 
As you read how Solomon turned his heart away from Me ( Solomon represents the Nation of Israel) and went after other gods, I took the kingdom away from his son and divided the land. This Nation (America) is spiritual Israel, and I too will divide this land into many because the sins of the King (the King represents this Nation) are great, and there is no repentance from the people.
My son, America has now turned her back on Me by allowing the sin of the people to pollute ALL facets of life. The people do not trust in Me, they curse Me with every breath! The people do not think I AM holy, they spit on My Name every chance they can!
I will not only divide by color of race, but by gender and by political view, by liberal or conservative. I will divide this Nation until it cannot be divided again - ever! The land will I divide, and I will divide My Body - those who believe and follow the way and those who do not.
My son, many think I came to bring peace, but I came to divide! READ MY WORD!!! I have already been dividing, but because My People are sound asleep, they do not see the divisions. I have divided the people, I have divided the churches, I have divided the sheep from the goats, and I will divide this land. The United States will no longer be "United" but "Divided."
My son, tell My Remnant that while the  division continues, I will draw them closer to Myself. I will move and strengthen My Remnant to give them power to conquer through a Divided Nation. My Remnant will do greater things than the first followers ever saw! Did I not say in My Word that greater signs will you do? READ MY WORD!!!
My son, Judgment has been Decreed upon the world and upon America. As a Nation that has known the truth and spread the gospel, to fall into the depravity of sin, America will be Purged with Fire. The majority of the people in this Nation are far from Me, and most know Me not. 
Israel fell deep into sin, and Judgement was set - Captivity was the end result. Judah went up and down, good Kings and evil Kings, but eventually Captivity came because the King would NOT repent and turn from his evil ways. 
The King of America will NOT repent, nor turn his heart toward Me. Instead, he pretends (to be someone he is not) in order to fool the people. I AM USING HIM TO DIVIDE FURTHER. 
My son, tell My Children that THIS MUST BE, FOR ALL HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN MY WORD. 
My Children, these are the last moments of the End of the Age. A New Age will begin very soon with My Kingdom on Earth. 
My Children, all things are now in place, and soon I will come and gather you unto Me. I love you all so much, and I AM coming soon and the dividing will stop.
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility