The maritime Game



The Spirit has led women like Mary to embrace such countercultural gifts as …
    Deborah was Israel’s political and spiritual leader in an age when women didn’t lead. See Judges chapters 4-5.
    Miriam is credited as leading the nation of Israel as a prophet along with her brothers, Moses and Aaron, in Micah 6:4. Find her story in Exodus 15:20-21.
    Gifted as a teacher, Priscilla — alongside Paul — instructed leaders in the emerging church. She was also a church planter on two continents! Her story: Acts 18.

When Anna Maria came home from the garden yesterday, she was very hungry and eat a lot.
She hears the Spirit speak:
"Online"
What is there?
"Coffee! eat "
Well, in America, the seeds of the many environmental disasters rotted and can not be sown this year. No seeds - no harvest! A big famine is around the corner. Worldwide!
Then the mind expresses its thoughts, which she has thought, against someone else, against herself. Anna Maria begins to cry bitterly.
She sees an uprooted tree being plunged headfirst into the water.
She trembles and shakes inside her.
"The mountains start to waver! Blaspheme! I tear it with the root. Where more light, is also more shade! Drinking - this you can do! "
And eating too!
Anna Maria falls asleep exhausted and wakes up again at 5 o'clock.
"Honey is overloaded! Scare the body where he does not want to be afraid. Lose where she does not want to lose. "
Honey! Comforted in the arms of America?
Anna Maria sees a root, a small white radish, with torn leaves
"Will you tear me out with the root?"
... because Anna Maria always tears something out in the garden, which she considers weeds but is not sure.
You just did not have the strength to comfort me, in my grief, since you yourself were exhausted and needed the comfort of me, but I was too tired to communicate, all week. We did not want all three, just regenerate.
"Anna. Stay. Thank. "
Thank you all. I thank you and bless you. I bless you, Heavenly Father.
One week ago you cried bitterly - for everything. Every one of us has been crying bitterly. It was too hard for everyone to carry. It was a challenge for everyone.
Head over heels ... and then .... Grief and suffering .... Every day again .... helpless.
Thank you. You still stayed. Out of love.
You have shown so much courage and strength, until you collapsed in the cramp. All of us.
I just want to be with you and go home to you.
What else can one do other than cry in front of oversized and withheld love?
I was looking for contact with you the whole week - asking questions, talking, but not getting an answer.
I just kept hearing the heart of your soul throb inside me.
"Mother, you must go first!"
You say that, Almighty God; I'm just your little servant.
"They want to come back. Both!"
Anyone who has tasted the taste of heaven will never want to miss it again.
"This is where the maritime game reveals itself: DANCING; HEAR; RESPONSIBILITY!"
Anna Maria looks at the meaning of 'maritime': concerning the sea, belonging to the sea.
"Let it be. Come over!"
Come on.
You also want to be comforted.
"You know how I want to be!"
You want to be a child, comforted by the mother. You are looking for a mother yourself.
She should hold you, carry you, comfort you, the almighty God who created everything. You have this longing. You want to be safe at the heart of a mother. It should be your refuge.
"I did not know that you see me like that."
I've only just known it.


Supplement:
I just woke up from nap.
Father Spirit is just telling me:
"The father ... the radish with the torn leaves ... he tore it."

That my husband's father tore my husband's leaves (the radish), i.e. he attacked him because of my service to God and my husband has protected and defended me. My husband has countered with the truth, without it is coming to a quarrel and so appeased the wrath of the father. My husband, who is back, smiles, says Father Spirit, but he is afraid of his father, just like me.
Then Father Spirit continues:
"It's raining ... still!"
Germany will see more than just rain. Large parts of Germany will be flooded.
But this can be mitigated by prayer, penance and repentance.
Someone who blasphemes is like a tree that is torn away with its root and dipped headfirst into the water if it does not repent and repent and repent.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility