Fan the fire

Words from Jesus to Byron Searle 
Jeremiah 51:1-2
1 Thus saith the Lord; behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;
2 And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.
Transcript:
Wake up! Oh, Babylon America!! How long do you think I will wink at your sins?? How long do you think I will allow your military to brutalize the world??  How long do you think I will allow the rulers of America to continue creating laws that mock and deride Me? 
Thus saith the Lord, YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED IN MY BALANCES AND FOUND WANTING!! I HAVE LIFTED MY HAND OFF OF AMERICA, AND HER FALL IS NEAR!! 
My son, America does not think she can be destroyed, but I say her destruction is already completed in the spirit! I will set against this nation of unwalled cities the armies of the North and East! They will ravage the land and the people! The Persians will sting the great nation that thinks they are undefeatable! I will use the Persians to demonstrate My Judgment against you! America, you think you cannot be touched, but soon you will see how touchable you really are!
My son, a Time of War is coming to America, and many in My Body will NOT EXPECT it, nor will they believe Me even though I have been warning for many decades. This will be the fire that will test those who follow Me. I am saddened to say that many will perish looking to the sky for My return. The shouts and screams of those will be heard saying, "This wasn't supposed to be this way!!"
My son, the Children of Jerusalem shouted the same thing as My armies of the Babylonians came into the city. Jeremiah, My servant, warned them for 40 years, yet NONE BELIEVED HIM EXCEPT A VERY FEW OF MY REMNANT!!
So it is now. This nation will taste War, and the cities will burn.  Bodies will be dead in the streets, and the people will turn into animals - eating anything that can be eaten! 
BUT GOD ALSO HAS A REMNANT CHOSEN OUT OF AMERICA!! THEY WILL SHINE LIKE BRIGHT BEACONS IN A DARK WORLD!! THEY WILL MARCH WITH THE FULL ARMOR OF A MIGHTY GOD ON AND BRING MANY SOULS INTO THE KINGDOM!!  
FEAR NOT, MY CHILDREN, FOR I AM WITH YOU IN ALL THINGS AND ALWAYS!! I WILL LEAD YOU AND GUIDE YOU THROUGH ALL THINGS!! THEN I WILL GATHER ALL TO ME WHO HAVE CHOSEN ME OVER THE WORLD!! 
My son, I love My Children, but YOU MUST BE READY for what is about to come to America! Love each other as I have loved you! Forgive each other as I forgave you! I AM coming soon! 
Amen. 
Messiah Jesus

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility