Power Shift RU - US to Canada

 A.M.Hosta

14.3.2022

 

In my meditation I asked God: Father, why do you rule now with Romana? You said that you will rule the world.

(TTT 64: 17 RUSSIA: My Spirit sees everything. The world will not be yours. It will be I who will rule over all of you. You will not be able to blot out my name, for Christ speaking to you will rule over all people).

You told me that you will rule from Germany - with me - it is love. 

 

Quotes from my book WIND 

2.11.2018

"Germany is a higher nation. It has been cleansed and purified by the tribulations of the last generations."

18.11.2018

".... to rule with me from Germany."

20.1.2019

"The Bridegroom comes and rules from Germany. It is love."

It's love.

"Seven years from now, the Lamb will direct a seven-year period where they will be purified.

I will bind Satan and the Antichrist (materialism) will rule the world."

The Lamb rules the world.

Quotations end

This refers to the 7-year period of tribulation or tribulation time, which began on Jan. 20, 2019, and will last until Jan. 19, 2026.

 

14.3.2022

To my questions I got this answer from Father, He said to me:

"This is also a MATRIX. You have the ultimate liberation.

Russia - USA

Canada-it's a power shift."

 

Father once told me, "The North is worth going higher".

By the North was meant Canada, unlike the USA they are worth going up.

 

Quote from WIND

30.11.2018

"America will shine again and will be envied again.  Europe will also be transformed. You don't need to be afraid of H. Merz, you have left the matrix behind, you are moving in heaven, your body still has to go to sleep, like mine, but you keep ascending to me. That's why you were left behind. You can."

 

Quote from my book LUCIDA 2

JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, MARIA !!!!

A. M. Hosta

22.8.2020

I asked the Lord for a restful sleep and almost slept through it and was awakened around 4 o'clock.

That's when I heard the following words inside me:

"You have reached the investigative peak."

Instead of the AVE, AVE, AVE, MARIA ... I sang inside:

JESU, JESU, JESU, MARIA,

JESU, JESU, JESU, MARIA ...

And then came these words:

"We are living beings alive in man....

Triune are you ...

With the Holy Spirit....

There are already more than .... (?) now that the harvest is brought into the pit *....

As this is spoken, I see

an image of Jesus standing there with his arms open downwards, spread out in the twilight of the evening, at his feet something yellow that looks like an ingot of gold....

"It is the HOLY SPIRIT .... !

Marry ....

You just have the will ..."  (= The Third Testament)

 

First Time  

Father

The Father, The Creator, The Lawgiver, The Righteousness,

 

Second Time  

Jesus

The Son, The Redeemer, The Word, The 5th Seal, The Love, Sons of God 

 

Third Time  

Elijah, Mary

The Holy Spirit, The Heavenly Mother, The woman of Revelation 12, The 6th seal, Grandchildren of God,

The Wisdom, The Third Testament from 1884 in Mexiko = The Teaching of the Holy Spirit

 

Eternity

Trinity

Heavenly Family, The 7th  seal,  completeness,  God Father, living in all beings on earth  forever 

 

 

 

 

I_am_LUCIDA

(Gold, Goddess, Heavenly Mother, The Holy Spirit)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility