Good an Evil have always clashed

 A.M. Hosta

3/18/2022

 

BTL V - T 124: 29 I am also able to give crowns, thrones and scepters in the world as I did for David and Solomon when they recognized their Lord; but I made them feel My justice when they betrayed Me and allowed them to deprive themselves of the gift of power, inspiration and wisdom.

BdWL VII - T 175: 62 Watch and pay attention to My word. Do not be self-righteous because you have received my very great commissions and missions, thinking that my judgment can never reach you.

Remember David and Solomon, who, although they were great in the eyes of their people, fell asleep in their greatness, violated the law, and saw my divine justice, inexorable and wise, coming upon them, when they thought that because they were so loved by the Father, they would never be afflicted by him.

BTL VIII - T 238: 77 Remember the wisdom of Solomon and the inspiredness of David. Great was the splendor of their kingdoms, but when they fell into temptation, they lost everything.

 

Meaning of

Romana = the Roman (Rome = successor of the Roman Empire - Babel - Baal - Babylon)

 

Third Temple (Baal, Babylon, Zionists)

Do we still need a third temple of stone? We are in the middle of the tribulation period. Exactly 7/19/2022 is now 3 ½ years. Do we still need a leader who sits in the Third Temple and claims to be God and who blasphemes God. There are people. There are various leaders on the way who are setting themselves up as our leaders.

There is Toel (exposed as a fraud by B.).

There is Romana (exposed by me).

Leaders who present themselves as saviors, but spread lies, put the masses to sleep, make false promises and don't keep them, but bleed the people dry and take them down with them, crush protest movements to keep the people quiet (trucker protests in Canada)

 

QFS - gold backed financial system - probably a lie too. It will be made palatable to us, but they will impoverish us.

Yesterday on Telegram Romana contacted me as a contact and I thought - great. It started out innocently enough. She said, Hi Patriot - I appreciate your comments. Blissings.   ... then it went back and forth like that a few times. Then she wanted to know if I had put my funds in a safe place. I replied, "What kind of funds. We are not rich. We live from hand to mouth.

You: I advised my patriots to put their funds in safety. Then, in the next step, she named an account - I have never seen that before, I don't know what it should be. A letter and some numbers. I deleted it because now I didn't believe that was supposed to be from Romana. I deflected and asked her: What is there to say about Ukraine: she: It will be peace. Then I asked: Will we get Nordstream II? That was it. There was no more answer. Thereupon I deleted the contact.

 

3/19/2022 at 0:15 a.m.

I woke up from sleep and heard inside me these words:

"See, that's how you used to do it to me. You stayed with me, even if it was sometimes questionable. Let her (Romana) do what she wants. Robot egg!"

(Means AI, artificial intelligence).

I replied: I love you. I know you. I am unsure about her. I can't see through her.

Now I hear Romana's voice:

"I asked you yesterday. I'm supposed to learn about spiritualism. But they hate it."

I've been picked on a few times, or actually permanently, when I've tried to post something along the lines of spiritualism in those chats of theirs. I have been blokked and kicked out and am still in due to the fact that I use a proxy server that dials into a broken connection.

I pointed out, for example, that we have now entered a new time of peace and that it is not the Lord's will that we reintroduce cults and worship rituals and objects - like the peace flag being put up by them everywhere and pictures being handed out.

Speaking of which, when everyone is talking about peace ... then the NWO starts.

So does Romana belong to the AI ?

At 1:50 a.m.  I had two visions:

First I saw Romana standing there, small as she is and above her the black grimace of Satan, elongated head with horns and piercing eyes, as he looks down on her and she stands there, trembling with anger and clenches both hands into fists and raises her arms and stretches out her clenched fists towards Satan shaking.

And I hear, "A thousand years'!"

At 2:20 am I have the second vision:

Now I see Romana with the same animal head, but not black, but white (White Hat?) She shows her white, long teeth, sticks them out and these teeth give milk and I hear:

"The Pharma"

Are we just being played? My brother in Canada keeps calling me and saying that nothing is changing at all on the outside - no repeal of Covid measures at all. That's Q's game too, isn't it? I think H. said it right away or someone else did at the beginning. I don't even remember how I got into this story in the first place. My husband warned me right away too. He has a deep access to the truth, the Lord once told me. But with me it is in such a way that I am introduced again and again to dubious things which I hardly understand and then I feel an urge to deal with it and mostly it turns out then that I am used by the Lord to uncover the truth and to bring it to light.

BTL IX - T 258: 

39 Why have men sought to approach their souls incessantly with transient and sometimes meaningless acts of worship? You should not deceive the soul, nor the heart by cult acts that have no essence or substance of eternal life.

40 It is necessary that this light soon reaches the heart of the people. It is of no consequence that it should be the cause of contention or struggle at first. Light and darkness, truth and falsehood, good and evil have always clashed. Just as the shadows of the night fade away at the light of day, the evil of human beings will recede before my message of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility