Bardena - Bardenus Cell

A.M.Hosta

21.3.2022 at shortly before 6 o'clock

BdWL IX - U. 259 - verses 39-40; 49-50;

39 I ask you, Israel, what do you ask for the nations? For this benefit is not for you alone. See how the nations have been afflicted by the great trials of pain. But to you I say: Israel, if you stand up for your fellow men and pray, my will will be accomplished in all mankind.

40 Men have falsified my teaching. But I have come to you to train you again with my teaching, with my wisdom, so that you may become my disciples and be the ones who tomorrow instruct the people of the world and make them feel my presence in their souls.

49 Prepare yourselves, my people, so that you may receive those who will come to you. Give them my love, teach them to love one another, show them my law, kindle in their hearts the flame of faith, and give them peace with my word, that they may feed on it in their ways. You shall teach those multitudes to seek Me from Spirit to Spirit.

50 You have come to earth to fulfill this mission. For this I have prepared you through My word, to quench the thirst of your soul with this crystal clear water, to strengthen and heal you. You shall rise courageously to speak to the people in my name. You shall be my messengers, and through your mediation I shall give them my light.

 

I woke up from sleep and saw before my spiritual eye a spiritual camera and someone approaching me very gently from within. Startled, I got up and fled to the toilet. Then I lay down again. I immediately realized that Gene Decode is with me to decode my genes and heard his voice saying:

"Great" "Lovely" "Intelligent".

I began to pray so that I would not be afraid and I consecrated my Spirit, my heart and all that I am to Jesus Christ. I ordered Gene decode to leave my genes unchanged because I am under the protection of God.

All of a sudden it became very hot inside me and then there was a light inside me as bright as lightning in the night. Then I heard him say:

"Exposed - Wisdom Alliance." “Peace Alliance”

"You wrote to me."

Yes, that's right. By mail. About Romana. When you prayed to find out who she really is. I had information from God about that. I shared that.

Then I perceive a great joy in Gene Decode, bliss - he says:

"Alive ... you are ... God ... Mary."

Then he says a word, I don't understand what it means.

"Bardena" "Bardenus cell!"

I google it and find: white landscape, desert in Spain. La Bardena Blanca: Désert des Bardenas Reales.

He says:

"Calm down!"

I forgive you. I thank you. Peace be with you. He sees that I can't figure out what Bardena, Bardenus cell means. Then he says:

"Wisdom!" "The highest wisdom!"

"God has sent his son. Now he sends us his wife."

"What she does now will influence the course of world history."

I keep watch. I pray. I work. I consecrate the earth's circle to the divine heart of Jesus.

I serve the Lord as He leads me, as He has always led me, because I love Him with all my heart. There is no one better than Him.

Blessed be who reads this and accepts it in his heart.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility