THE GREAT FAITH


A.M.Hosta

2/16/2022

The Third Testament - Chapter 8 - Verse 85 + 86

85 Soon the intuitive, the inspired, the spiritually sensitive will rise and testify in the nations what they see with the Spirit, what they feel, what they hear and receive. I tell you again that My people are not limited to those who have heard Me through these voice bearers, but that I have sent My servants to various points of the earth to prepare the ways and clear the fields to which the sowers must later come.

86 I strengthen them and bless them, for their day's work is sorrowful, their path studded with thorns. Mockery, scorn, slander and perfidy follow them everywhere. But they - foreboding and inspired - know that they have been sent by Me and are willing to reach the end of the road in fulfillment of their mission. (BTL ; Teaching 284,50 - 51)

Last night I prayed:

Please, my dear Heavenly Father, show me the truth about Canada and Queen Ramona Didulo.

During the night, my Father spoke the words within me:

"Man only recognizes when he sees different possibilities."

Yesterday, a rumor went through the Canadian media world that she had been arrested for allegedly not being right in the head. This was shared with me by my brother in Canada when I spoke to him on the phone yesterday. I sent him a video that this cannot be true. In the video, she was addressing the truckers in Ottawa who are now going back home because they did their job of freeing Canada from the grip of the Chinese. They made it possible to get Trudeau into safe custody.

Queen Romana has not been arrested. She also posted a video last night welcoming President Putin to join the NATO alliance.

Video on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3cfwkEOfZ8  

Furthermore, she posted a video invading President Putin to join the NATO alliance.

Video about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJK2qwmpC0o  

And that Justin Trudeau has no powers to declare a state of emergency in Canada.

Video about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOu_fGLskAQ  

Yesterday a press conference with President Putin and Olaf Scholz took place in Moscow.

Video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ojHh-L12o&t=2500s  

Ukraine will not join NATO soon and President Putin has withdrawn troops from Ukraine. Now it is up to the West to do its part to prevent a renewed escalation. President Putin does not rule out war if NATO makes further advances toward Russia. Nordstream II is blocked by Germany and RT, the German-Russian channel was banned, but was allowed to continue broadcasting in the press conference again. The NWO is moving closer and closer to the Russian border in Ukraine and Ukraine is the last bastion to stop the NWO.

Italy's government has now also released the unvaccinated caregivers without pay and made the statement: "The unvaccinated are not part of our society."

That was also already planned in Germany in such a way however again postponed. Allegedly the Corona measures are to be terminated in Germany, but not without background.

Yesterday I received the following statement about it:

Quote:

Storm Rider Messages Summary...

1. the war in Ukraine is a cabal strategy to silence the Deep State conspiracy against Trump that prosecutor Durham is bringing to light (and Biden's own corruption in Ukraine). He says that military escalation will reach such a point that nuclear war will break out, with the military rebelling against NATO command, declaring martial law, and, once in chaos, arresting the cabalist elite. At the same time, he claims that in these months the elite will use its meteorological weapons to cause even more chaos*, as well as the announced simulation of an extraterrestrial attack, and that it will suddenly announce impressive archaeological finds of submerged civilizations.

https://t.me/qthestormrider777/5029  

2. the Storm Rider interprets the withdrawal of Covid measures as a mere ploy to calm the population, because their plan is to activate the RNA they have inoculated to the population with 5G to trigger another plague by the end of the summer. As proof that 5G can activate viruses, he recalls that Covid was released in Wuhan, the first Chinese city to connect to the 5-G network. He points out that the military can stop this genocide and from there use the frequencies to heal - a technology that has been hidden from us for decades.The next news is even more alarming. The Storm Rider interprets the rollback of Covid measures as a mere ploy to calm the population.Their plan is to use 5G to activate the RNA they have inoculated into the population in order to unleash another plague by the end of the summer. As proof that 5G can activate viruses, he recalls that Covid was released in Wuhan, the first Chinese city to connect to the 5-G network. He points out that the military can stop this genocide and from there use the frequencies to heal - a technology that has been hidden from us for decades.

https://t.me/qthestormrider777/5036  

This was brought to my attention by an American....

US forces are taking control of Europe with the Russia/Ukraine narrative.

In this way they will control the deep state in each country.

2020 was an important part of the preparation for the European operation.

Julio A.

My Comment:

 * In the next few days we also have a storm warning in Germany. There is talk of two hurricanes on Thursday to Saturday - and they are supposed to be more violent than the Lothar storm that hit Germany. There is talk of downed trees and top speeds.

Queen of Canada and Commander-in-Chief of the military in Canada and world wide , Romana Didulo, is a believer, does works of mercy everywhere, has saved Canada from the grip of the Chinese (they offered the Queen 35 trillion US dollars for infrastructure etc. and for that the Canadians should learn Chinese. Queen Ramona refused and only allowed them to give the money directly to the needy) She thus saved Canada from the totalitarian, communist surveillance state of China.

Statement by John F. Kennedy, Jr. to Queen Romana, July 2021:

https://feelmorethanfine.eu/jfk-speaking-about-romana-didulo-of-canada/

I wish Germany also had a Queen Ramona Didulo who would risk her life for others and take on the powerful to put a stop to them and clean up the state.

Romana Didulo also works in Germany, in working groups on Telegram. But you have to get involved with it to understand it.

I myself have sent the INVESTIGATION RECOMMENDATION (vaccinations) written by her to Lord Mayor, old people's homes, clinics, doctors, schools, kindergardens by mail and transmitted the recipient addresses to Queen Romana, so that she can have them arrested by the military if necessary. She only does that when it becomes dangerous for us, the people.

Our Heavenly Father once told me:

"Canada is worth going higher."

Is that why HE sent Queen Romana Didulo to save it.

And maybe we'll be the next ones the Chinese lay their hands on.

Italy is not an option for us either.

We must now take action ourselves and try to stop the madness.

 

From the Third Testament - Chapter 64 - Prophecies verses 15 and 16

Great prophecy to the seven main nations

by Christ on Jan. 10, 1945 shortly according to World War II

15 GERMANY: I am haunting your pride at this moment, and I say to you: prepare yourselves, for your seed shall not perish. For new lands you have asked Me, but men have interfered with My high counsels. I bow your necks and say to you: take My strength and trust that I will save you.

16 But if you will not trust in Me and give in to your pride, you will be alone and slave to the world. But this is not My will, for now is the time when I overthrow the masters and free the slaves and captives. Take my light and straighten yourselves.

Now it is up to us to trust in God so that HE will fulfill His promise and save Germany.

But if we will do nothing for it and will not trust Him, then we too will experience the same fate as Italy or worse and be slaves forever, under the totalitarian, communist system of China, which is the goal of the NWO - our soulless digitalization and slavery and control by the surveillance state.

My all-knowing father prophesied to me:

"You will survive all this."

Yes, Father, I trust in You.

And I bring to You all that You have given me.

My all-knowing Father told me:

"Baden and Württemberg are protected - that's why you were born here."

And further he told me that my friend protects Hegau (Lake constance) because she is always watching.

Therefore, I invite you to come according to here in the south of Germany, because my Father has also revealed to me that the north will still be afflicted because of his evil deeds. Come all of you who trust the Father and have a good heart and be protected.

My father told me the other day:

"The Logos, the WORD, is incarnated in you again."

This time it was spiritual.

Do not hesitate any longer to trust the WORD so that you may be saved.

Browse my books (HOSTA; PRISCILLA; Regency; WIND; LUCIDA I + II; The School Begins).

These can all be downloaded for free as PDF files at:

https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com/my-testimony/

Trust now in the love and omnipotence of God and HE will save you, because I AM is again in the midst of you. It is His Spirit who is able to do everything and before whom all will bow.

My Father has also told me that I should finish my present book: "The School Begins!"

and HE has just told me the title for the next volume, when  HE said:

"Volume ... THE GREAT FAITH!"

This will be the title for my next book that my Father wants to give us.

So I am going to finish "The School Begins" now and re-post it updated as a PDF on my home page in the next few days.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility