Call to fast


A.M. Hosta

8.2.2022

When I woke up early in the morning, I felt the divine heartbeat throbbing furiously within me and asked the Lord what the reason is?

I read the news somewhere yesterday that the Scholz government was staying abroad for 14 days and the Lord said:

"The government ..."

At the same time he reminded me of Ivo Sassek and his song ... 'Sons' from You Are Gods ... and further he said, "Beg!" and "Certifikat ... next week."

Apparently the government is planning an attack on Christians ... a Christian lockdown ... this has been around for a long time and warnings have been given many times by the 444 prophets about persecution of Christians.

Now the Lord said:

"Come again into my presence - great and small!"

I refer to my blog article: Sing the Song of Nineveh dated Jan. 24, 2022.  

https://annamariahosta.blogspot.com/2022/01/singt-das-lied-von-ninive.html  

This was about the decision to terminate unvaccinated caregivers to 2/28/22 on 1/26/22.

My husband and I heeded the call and fasted for 2 days and on 1/26/22, the day set for the termination, my husband received a newspaper article sent via email from his Berlin doctor stating that the caregivers would likely continue to be employed beyond March 15. The termination did not occur, but a notification was sent to the health department for testing of long term immunity, which my husband can provide proof of.

I therefore call on everyone reading this to put on sackcloth and ashes and fast on bread and water. I have also started this again today.

May Almighty God, our Father, Savior and Deliverer bless you all.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility