Take your staff and rule

 A.M. Hosta

22.02.2022

TTT 28:1-2 The Immortality of the Spirit

1 This is the time when men awaken to the beauties of the Spirit, when they become interested in the eternal and wonder, "What will the life that awaits us according to death be like?"

2 Who has not wondered - however incredulous he may be - if there is not something in him that outlives bodily matter? Verily, I say to you, there is no one who does not suspect that mystery and who has not thought for a moment about the unfathomable.

 

When I woke up at 6 o'clock this morning, I heard the Spirit within me speak these words:

"Take your staff and rule over the seven nations!"

Instantly the question arose in me: what do I have to do?

No one knows me!

"Internet!"

"The children – restrictions  - immediately end worldwide!"

All Covid19 Measures are to be stopped worldwide with immediate effect, and especially with regard to all children.

7 - that is the full number - that is all peoples.

The law is the love written in the heart of every human being.

It is also written in the Third Testament and in the Book of True Life.

It can be found in 26 languages on my homepage:

Kingdom of Peace of Christ on Earth

https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-Erden.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility