Testament

 Anna Maria Hosta

14.10.2021

 

Proverbs 12:2

A good man wins the favor of the LORD,

but the wicked intriguer HE calls evil.

 

The Testament is a will

The Third Testament is the Will of God for His Children

The word in the Third Testament is the new ark of the covenant - it is the will of the heavenly Father

for His heirs - for the grandchildren of the third age - it tells them:

- Who they are

- How they must behave and

- Which is their inheritance

 

DAS DRITTE TESTAMENT – THE THIRD TESTAMENT - LE TROISIÈME TESTAMENT

and the book series of the BOOK OF TRUE LIFE available in bookstores as a book at

https://publish.bookmundo.de/anna_maria_hosta  

 

This morning I had a

Deam:

I was sitting there looking at a screen in front of me - there were pictures, texts and movies and then there was a disturbance. In the upper left corner of the screen there was an Ü in big letters and then the Ü turned into an interrupted half U. The screen collapsed and the images and movies started to appear. The screen collapsed and the transmission (Ü) was interrupted (U). The PC shut down quickly - I could still see projects being saved quickly before they were lost forever.

Then I met a technician who I asked if he could help me get the screen back up, but he couldn't help me and he couldn't help other customers who had the same problem.

Then I saw my husband playing with a baby about 5 inches tall and then my husband was away at work and I was playing with the baby. It spoke poetically to me in complete sentences (like little Jesus once did to Mary) and then the baby went into a tiny little house like a tree leaf and hid in it, but I could still see it. I wanted to change urgently to go to work, but my room was broken and therefore locked and I could not change there. I had to think about the baby and that he was all alone now and I couldn't feed him because I had to go to work and I wanted to get him to take him to work and I could hardly stand the noise and I saw huge trucks driving by on the highway making the noise.

Afterwards, when I woke up, I again had the same vision as yesterday morning of the skyscrapers swaying back and forth like drunks.

 

Interpretation of the dream

When the volcano of La Palma explodes (November - yesterday was a 4.4 magnitude quake, the highest recorded there so far) and the chaos is at its greatest and millions and millions are washed over by the floods, they will shut down the computer and install the new financial system. Then the transmission will be temporarily interrupted and there will be temporarily no Internet.

The little baby is the WORD - I will then be temporarily unable to process and publicize the WORD online. The broken room epitomizes this disruption - I can no longer get to work doing this ministry and the WORD is locked up and trapped in the broken, inaccessible space of the internet. However, the Lord has promised me that my homepage will be preserved, i.e. the Internet will be available again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility