Inauguration of Donald Trump with Melania

 7/30/2021 at 11:30 p.m.

A. M. Hosta

 

I was sitting in bed praying for Donald Trump and his family and for world leaders.

The Lord came into my prayers and He said:

"Show them your open heart at the inauguration with Melania."

At that, the Lord showed me in a vision Melania in her blue dress that she wore at the first inauguration.

He then went on to say:

"I want people to follow you wholeheartedly."

Note on this:

I suddenly had the thought the other day that D. Trump might be the Antichrist and then realized my error. It was a teaching from the Lord and an illumination of what is really planned by the Lord....

Because then all of a sudden various posts came on 444prophecynews.com about what the Lord really has planned for us... namely that Donald Trump is HIS man whom He has chosen to dispel the plans that the enemy has planned against us, to save us, His children from them and to lift us up before the face of the enemy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility