A Testimony

A.M. Hosta

7/27/2021

We have a stray feral cat running around our gardens. She killed 5 of our goldfish in a row about 2 weeks ago, just for fun, not to satisfy her hunger. I had to bury all the fishies because they were lying dead - with no visible injuries, except for one - on the surface of the water.  Only one male remained, which was very alert and survived. We wanted to catch it to bring it to the aquarium, but it hid, it felt like a king in its pond and it wanted to stay there.

I looked for goldfish at the pet store, but they only had very small ones that weren't big enough to survive the winter in the pond yet. We do have baby goldfish, but they are also only about 6 inches. At TOOM last week I saw some that were already bigger, but they said they were sick and under medication, they were just delivered, I should come back next week.

This morning after waking up I had a

Vision:

I saw a luminous little fish with white edges on its fins.

And the spirit spoke inside me:

"She receives signals.... She warns .... She survives."

In the morning I went to T.O.O.M by bicycle and in the tank with the bigger goldfish I saw a female, bright with white edges on her fins. I held my finger to the glass like to pet it and it held still. I then took it and put it in our pond where there was only one male goldfish. This was immediately excited, sniffed the female from all sides and they always swam around each other as if they had a lot to talk about.

Back at home, I heard the spirit inside me say:

"Iniquity!”    and then....  “Glory!"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility