Delicious fruits from the Divine Garden

A.M. Hosta - 22.7.2021

TTT 65 : 10 Then the landowner said to those who were still waiting, "Come under a tree, for I will offer you the fruits of my garden and tasty food." 

Last night I prayed ..... The Binding Prayer - Sept. 2, 2016 (to Clare)

https://youtu.be/t7YVUJVjOqU

.... and as I lingered on the paragraph: 'Father I forgive....' I heard Father's words within me as He said:

"Try to understand, in other words, that love unites everyone and that Satan destroys families.''

Why did he say this? We here in our 6-party apartment building have been like a family and one with each other for many years. For the past few months, after a roommate left for a nursing home, another neighbor moved into her apartment and moved in with his girlfriend. Since December, there has always been noise and dirt in the house because both apartments were being renovated. Once all the dirt from a clogged pipe was pushed into the kitchen at my place and made my kitchen filthy. Then they vacuumed it out at my place. And suddenly it was over with the consideration about us. It was often loud and both practiced guitar and singing and they are night people who do not go to bed before ½ 3 o'clock in the morning. If it became with us times e.g. in the kitchen somewhat loudly, they seized immediately like a counterattack to the guitar, in order to drown our being loud. The house peace was in danger. The girlfriend is now only on weekends, so that the neighbor can recover from his heavy work after work.

When I started to pray the prayer of commitment last night, he also prepared to play the guitar, but then let it stay and I heard his thoughts: 'Together we are strong.'

And now Jesus said:

"Build your house again..." and.

"Hallowed be your name ..."

The Father has helped us to restore domestic peace and rebuild our soul house. The binding prayer caused me and the neighbor to get into conversation from the balcony and we were talking about the NHS (natural harmony station: https://annamariahostaenglish.blogspot.com/2021/05/natural-harmony-station-nhs-and-holy.html  and he told me that he has relatives in the flood areas, in a neighboring town. And I said that if they had had the NHS, it wouldn't have been so bad. (in NRW)

Jesus said to me the other day:

"Without the thing, the atmosphere would get charged ... and then discharge violently."

And without sugar ? I asked him and he said:

"... it would stick!"

So not only does the sugar cause it to rain, it also causes the storms to move on rather than get stuck.

Last night I woke up just before 6 o'clock when Father spoke the following words in me:

"Lord, if you will, give us a basic pension. Let us not starve and live in misery."

Further, Father said the following words in me while I was sitting in bed praying:

"Car trade!" (??)

"Finance .... rolls"

"Rebuild the country ... with the children!"

Vision:

I saw a winning coupon with a huge sum written on it, in the order of many billions ...

Mrs. Merkel, during her visit to the disaster areas in NRW, promised that the parliament would pass an emergency aid package ....

"Coffee...let me worry about that."

I am supposed to drink only one cup a day according to Father's wishes...but sometimes I drink 2 or 3 cups throughout the day and bring it up to him every time that I am sorry...he has always looked after me and praised me for really seeking him out because I am always sorry.

Further he said to me:

"Software and endangled".

So, there were attacks with the guitar when I was very concentrated in the translations with DeepL of the Book of True Life and guitar and singing above me upset me. That is what is meant by that.

And now the Father says to me:

"I am not so familiar anymore."

Yes, that's true. The translation work and especially the preparation of the text for DeepL so that the program translates well took me endless time and effort, but the basis for the translations is now created that the program translates a book in less than a quarter of an hour in the best condition into one of the possible 26 languages. That is the reason why I have had so little time to spend with Father, and as a result we are no longer so familiar with each other. 

Now he says:

"When we stand up, we are strong."

Yes. For a few days now I have had more time for Father again and have made up for a lot of things and it strikes me that he is talking to me more again and that many things are harmonizing again on the outside - for example, the thing with the neighbors.

Also, yesterday, when I was hanging out my dry laundry outside, a man approached me in passing who seemed to be drunk and who came along like a tramp. He said to me, 'You can't imagine how exhausting it is to chase these criminals.' He was in civilian clothes and I asked him, 'Are you from the police?' He answered in the affirmative and went on to complain that the police always have to chase these criminals. I said that they don't have to, if the police and the criminals were in love, then neither the criminals would be bad nor would the police have to chase criminals. He in turn: 'But the police do have to chase these criminals.' And I in turn: both of them just have to go into love. And he went away.

Not a day goes by without sirens wailing in our house, either police or ambulance. That is why I have often thought about the fact that neither the police nor the criminals know love.

Further, the father still said:

"Wine and naughty fruit sellers - the roots are just now in the symbol of grace."

What is meant by this?

Some time ago I asked for a vegetable subscription in our district in view of possible interruptions of supply chains or when we are allowed to go shopping in the supermarket only vaccinated. At the time they said there were too many requests but they would get back to us when they could take customers again. They work together with one of the local fruit and vegetable farmers I know who also goes to the weekly market and from him they have the goods. Yesterday a mail came that it is now possible to order subscription boxes and that is what the father meant. He made sure that it is now possible and I ordered a subscription box today.

Father said:

"From this you can see how much I care about you."

And last but not least, Father brightened up a bit when he said to me:

"If we ourselves are able to make the great connection.... then this won't happen again."

I was jealous of Clare because she receives such nuanced messages from Father, but didn't realize that it makes a difference and depends on whether the channel is cleared, how much patience you have and how well you can concentrate, and I understood that Clare is much better equipped to receive his messages. But I also know that he doesn't love me any less because of that.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility