It's harvest time

A. M. Hosta

6.6.2021

 

From the parable of the bad stewards of the house

DDT Chapter 65 - Verse 3 The landowner, owner and master of those lands came to preside over the banquet.

 

During my DELTA scan (quantum technique that works on the subtle level and scans the whole body-mind system for disharmonies and eliminates them with vibration) it turned out that there is nothing wrong with me, except for some small, minimal disharmonies that have been harmonized on the spot.

However, there are still pains left from stresses, in my legs and in my hip.

I heard in my mind these words:

"You will soon be victor!"

I sat down and meditatively looked at these areas of pain through breathing techniques.

I saw a green reptilian head appear in my mind's eye.

Then I fell asleep and awoke to this

dream:

I don't remember exactly the beginning of the dream. It was about someone being wished a happy birthday. The other day I already had an impulse that something will be when it's my husband's birthday, which is that his father will talk him into the vaccination again when he calls to wish him a happy birthday. But in the dream, I was the one who was going to be wished a happy birthday.

However, I dodged and avoided it, gave it a wide berth. From a distance, I saw an older man sitting on a bench, looking out for me. I ducked into the corner of the room so he wouldn't spot me. Then I saw his hands, which had black leather straps wrapped around them and they were clenched into a fist. (Murderer's hands) He was looking to spot me with binoculars.

Then I was down again on the normal level of society, but I had the feeling that I could not be safe from him anywhere and at any time.

Then I saw him as an old man, laboriously descending a flight of stairs in friendly clothes and with a put-on smile, with white hair hanging shaggy over his shoulder. He appeared socially acceptable to be recognized, but when he spotted me, I saw flashes shoot out of his eyes in my direction - flashes of anger.

 

When I woke up, my right leg was severely pushed down to the side and when I tried to stand up, I was in animal pain doing so. However, remembering that I am perfectly healthy, which the Father Spirit has told me several times, I was able to walk normally and was confident that everything would be fine.

 

After breakfast, I asked the spirit within me what the dream was about, and received the answer:

"Incidence".

It is the spectacle of evil against the light, against the children of God, which we have just been experiencing in its strongest manifestation for over a year.

Possibly, however, we will find out that on the day my husband's birthday is, and that is in the middle of June, Corona will have to be terminated because the incidence numbers have fallen below 20. Right now, the incidence numbers for all of Germany are at 24.7 compared to 26.3 the day before, and in our city they are at 17.7. If the incidence number is below 20, Corona has to be stopped.  Lauterbach has also already rowed back and officially announced that there will be no more lockdown, not even when the interiors are reopened.

 

Doses vaccinated to date: 54,240,350.

Once vaccinated: 45.4% of the population in DE

Fully vaccinated: 20.17 %.

Source: https://www.t-online.de/?top#  

Vaccination is fatal within 3 to 15 months. It contains pure poison. The DNA is destroyed. The nanobots create a network in the body for monitoring by 5G, which can also be used to shut down the system. (Digitization)

We are experiencing an unprecedented holocaust (genocide) worldwide right now.

It is harvest time.

There will be left the children of the light - the grandchildren of the third time! They will be the ones who will rebuild the earth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility