GOD and the Spirit

A. M. Hosta

3.6.2021

 

A sibling of Mexican descent, living in Switzerland, believes that the translation of the Book of True Life from Spanish into German is erroneous with regard to the terms: spirit, soul.

Father told me the following about this:

"The soul, spirit, mind are believed to be such."

Soul, Spirit, Mind are all subtle forms of Light.

"Gold correct!"

Lucida (see my Ebook: LUCIDA - The Light comes back to Earth) means Gold, Goddess, Heavenly Mother. Gold in the spiritual sense is the divine essence, the wisdom of God due to the sum of His experiences with and in all created forms, whether subtle or material.

Christ, the Son of God, the WORD of God is a subtle form.

Jesus, His human, gross material form was the material vehicle into which He was incarnated.

Priscilla (my Ebook: Priscilla - the Homecoming of the Bride) is the subtle form of an elf and means marriage.

WIND is an angel and the subtle form of the four winds. (my Ebook: WIND - Harvester in the Divine Court)

Hosta (my Ebook: HOSTA - Melody of Love) is the subtle form of a spiritual host.

These are all subtle spirit forms.

God is above this. God has no form.

God is still above Spirit - He has Spirit or Soul in all the subtle and gross forms He conceived and created, of which He is the Father, but He Himself has no form.

"Matrix!"

What exactly are you referring to the matrix in this context?

"Letters!"

Letters. You mean that one is too attached to the letter.

"Go on!"

Thank you. I do.

The sister in Switzerland had the German translation of the Book of True Life revised. I can now use this translation, they told me. However, since I have already done countless translations in several languages and feel that the translation can be left as I got it, I am not starting over again.

Father said:

"I will continue to give teachings in the opinion that you have understood everything... ramblings."

You mean they are not to waffle on your word, they are to teach it, your word.

"God is the divine in no man's land."

... and everything that is something has become from Him.

Mary also has no form. She has only temporary, subtle or gross manifestation forms. She is the maternal spirit in God.

The thought of creating her is as old as creation, Father has told me.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility