What will be saved

 A.M.Hosta

28.11.2021

Last night I woke up and heard these words speaking inside me:

"...that man is the difference from that which is fruitful ...subtract...minus...wonder not."

What result should I not wonder about?

"News!"

You are God, who can understand? Maybe you mean like this? If you subtract from life the man who is without Spirit, what remains is Spirit - Spiritualism?

"Flee!"

You want me to strengthen and grow on the stony wind, yes?

It is better for man to be allowed to die than to have to toil as a robot?

"Atonement!"

To make amends? As atonement? I did it wrong with the idea of emigrating. That's what comes of looking more at people than at you, dear Father!

Vision:

I see my husband admiring women in ball gowns with fine lace ruffles.

Purify him, Father, so that he may find peace.

"Calm!"

"Saving is a code, a secret language that only the Spirit understands."

It is subtracting, subtracting what is human-ness, that is being stripped away and carried away so that what is left is what is saved, what is fruitful, what is Spirit. Now I understand.

What is saved:

"The natural!"

Yes, the natural, the fruitful, the spiritual in all that is.

"May your songs be powerful!"

Our new songs you mean?

"You don't have to go forward!"

"Yesterday was funny - competition!"

Selfishness competes ... me too, please forgive me Father. Thank you for letting me stay and for feeding me.

How much GAIA loves you will make you cry:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDz548DBtLA&t=4s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility