TEST ... equip yourselves !!

A.M. Hosta

8.5.2021

 

TTT - Chapter 5 - Verse 44

44 People ask, beg, plead for light out of mercy, because they feel the need to prepare; but in answer to everything they are told that the Spiritual Life is a mystery and that the desire to lift the veil that covers it is presumption and blasphemy.

 

When I woke up that morning, I heard the Spirit's voice speaking within me:

"Now relaxations ... later all the harsher measures ... vaccination programs ... they want everyone to be vaccinated."

Who actually ? You control the government...who really wants it.... Do you want it to check all how they choose? Didn't you say you are Satan too...the one you created? You told me that I am too.

Do you want me to be vaccinated? Why do you keep saying that to me. Don't you want me anymore? Digitize me? I've been asking myself that all along.

Why did you give me the name LUCIDA? I've been asking myself that for a long time. Don't you want me to come home to you? Do I have to go down again - cycles - isn't it forever?

What are you going to do with me?

"Silly one!"

I know that I am stupid. Many people have told me that.

By the way, thanks for the rain. Everything has sprouted. And thanks that it's more harmonious in the garden now.

Vision:

I see rain clouds

"Why do you think I send the mist...that it may grow, because otherwise you will have nothing to eat."

I said thank you. I know you did. Yet you keep nagging me. But you don't say what you want. Are you cynically trying to drive me away?

"Relaxations .... Then increase in the number of cases ....  Straighten ... are you prepared ... maybe flee ... earthquake..."

Father - flee to where - you said you created an earthquake proof zone here... I'd rather stay here ... all over the world they want to vaccinate everyone ... EVERYWHERE!!!

"Test!"

You are. You're testing who has faith and who doesn't.

Sorry. I'll stay where I am.

At 22:10 I was woken up:

"Meditation ... you know I'm coming."

I neglected meditation today because I was infinitely tired and I fell asleep.

Therefore, he now reminds me to pray.

“I am coming now ... Sorry.”

Then he says:

"Will come forward ... vaccination passport ... or die."

Then I die. I don't want to be here anymore. Hosta didn't want to be here either.

"Holy Mary ... "

It prays in me and I join in.

 

I generate new numbers with the all-in-one random number generator app. These are 6 and 15

TTT - Chapter 6 - Verse 15 - it says:

15 I have reminded you of the names of my messengers through whom you have received messages, commandments, prophecies and teachings.

 

Then he goes on to say:

“Which vaccine do you want: Pfizer, Moderna, Biontech??? Low molecular ... high molecular??"

I fight back and say:

NO ... away with you Satan ... inject it yourself!!!

"I love you!"

"Corona Island!"

"Rest... Plagued."

"I'm asking you! .. Legacy! (Cain's Legacy)

That's nice. Thank you.

"Sobs... I could cry with happiness."

Thank you, Father. Give me a hug, sweetheart.

"I'm always happy when I see such high ladders!"

You were nervous about whether I would pass this test ... that's why you were nasty to me - and I to you.

"Incidence value of no more than 65."

Vision:

I see two birds in the air - a black bird and a white bird. The black bird tries to push the white bird to the ground - when it reaches the bottom, the white bird swings up and flies away from the black one.

They're spraying chemtrails like crazy today.

"The insidence numbers have to be up" I hear them.

We have the low insidence numbers here. We are a corona island. They want to push the insidence numbers up.

 

10.5.2021

Waking up from sleep, I hear these words:

"The market is completely changing."

"Bullschit."

I had a dream:

I was an employee in a company. There was a class system. Depending on talents, character, behavior, you were divided into classes, bit chute or other wage classes (I forget).

"Sound waves."

There is digital surveillance. The less able are put into lower classes like road traffic, laundry, kitchen work.

The more talented, educated are admitted to higher classes "Lodges!", management positions and administration.

The boss is a pleasant, helpful, friendly, kind person, appreciated and respected by all. She takes care of each employee individually and at the same time forms a judgment about them, what weaknesses and strengths they have and accordingly makes the allocation of the same, where she will put them.

There is a dressing room. The employees all get their individual dress that they have to wear. By the colors and patterns and the cut, they are recognized to which layer or class they belong.

"The boxes ... Cell layer!"

The MedBeds correct on the Energetic level errors, disturbances in the cell layers. Diseases are detected by means of body scan on the energetic level and are energetically treated.

The aura surgeon in Lichtenstein, whom I visited because of my stiff neck, (which by the way is completely healed) also had such a device for scanning through all incarnation levels / all lives / all cell layers.

 

Love is the measure. Who is open in love, gets more responsibility and competence. Faults, weaknesses and diseases are served in the lower ranks until the veils are lifted and their Spirit is light and clear, until their being and character reaches perfection, e.g. 'shut up'; 'the Merkel' or 'keeping covered with utterances' - these are faults that need energetic redemption.

Prayer also helps to purify and cleanse oneself spiritually.

I like to pray the Rosary to Divine Mercy, which Father also loves

German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ZZDZecnkY&list=PLi7JLpMN11tneYkpVUMhXUj122eQ_gJc6&index=6  

English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYtxixBnVGg&list=PLi7JLpMN11tneYkpVUMhXUj122eQ_gJc6&index=7  

and I like to read in the Holy Scriptures of the Divine Law, with the Third Testament (TTT)

https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com/3-testament-3rd-testament-3deg-testamento-3-de-wil-3-zaveshchanie/downloads-audio/  

represents an amalgamation of Christ of all three Testaments and includes all three Testaments and raises the Spirit of man to a higher level.

"Earth Magnetic Field ... Light!"

The Divine Master - the light - the sun - the heart - the Spirit - his pulse - his ray is what is above = The Spiritualism.

The earth - the density - the darkness - the matter - the attachment is what is below = The Materialism

The denser and more stained the heart is, the less receptive and permeable it is for the Spirit, the Light, the divine ray.

The more sensitive, finely tuned, spiritualized and open the heart is, the finer the spiritual preparation (spiritualization) is, the more capable the Spirit is for the light, for the communication from Spirit to Spirit with the Divine.

 

TTT - Chapter 16 - Verse 40

Remember that I alone am your salvation. In the past times, in the present and in the future ones, My Law was, is and will be the way and the guide of your Spirit.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility