Enter the field of mutations

A. M. Hosta

05/02/2021

 

The Holy Spirit told Anna Maria that she should take a wooden spoon for DORSA (sucking DOR out of the inflamed joints) because her joints are inflamed. At the same time, he also told her to leave this field (DORSA) and directly enter the field of mutations, so that the gaps (degraded cartilage in the joints) are closed again.

Also the method cherry brandy with rock salt and red wine with silica is such a field, which must be left again, because it has basically again other, harmful side effects (alcohol means death for the soul).

Cf:  Natural Harmony Station (NHS) and the Holy Spirit https://annamariahostaenglish.blogspot.com/2021/05/natural-harmony-station-nhs-and-holy.html 

 

Anna Maria is at a loss and turns to her father with the question:

Father, the field where the mutations take place, how do I get there?

"Very simple. The Spirit does everything you ask it to do."

"Love!"

"Do this: Ask!"

"Who can regrow my missing cartilage?"

"Thanks in advance!"

"Why?"

So that my legs can carry me again and I can be useful to Father again, and to my brothers and sisters.

"Hereby be your will in peace. Finally. Mother. Forgive me."

Father, I forgive you. I love you, son. I'll follow you, husband.

"Marie. Child.!"

"Drunk!"

How can that be? You can't drink alcohol as a Spirit.

Anna Maria once saw in a vision how the father descended into the cellar and how he got drunk there.

"In the human body."

I see.

When a human being drinks alcohol, in which you do dwell - in everyone you do dwell - then you get drunk and there you die. In every person who gets drunk, the Spirit - the soul - dies, and the Spirit, that's you. In everyone who gets drunk, the connection to his divine essence dies and then it is dead, this connection. 

It must rise again from death, this connection, by that person changing and repairing the damage by avoiding alcohol and honoring you. That makes the connection alive again and renews it.

Thank you, dear Father, for all these graces you give me. May I also give this to the brothers and sisters?

"Miracle! Very good. Yes."

Thank you. I bless you now, dear Father. Blessed are you, Father.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility