Don't be duped by the IMF supergau

 A.M. Hosta

8.2.2021

 

In the evening meditation I was so lost in thought when I heard:

"For what reason ....".

What?

"The fortune"

Meaning the savings from my husband. I answer:

Nest egg. So do I.

"Example!"

I'm supposed to list what he has and for what. I do and say:

Paying rent, living expenses when the money breaks. He's never taken any of it for himself. He dreams of a family country home in Russia, he has saved for that, but you are not allowed to live there, only ¼ year with visa.

"earn"

Only if they don't vaccinate him; if he has to get vaccinated, he leaves. Then he has no job. Country residence, then he has no income either. Financial crash, then the money is worthless and everything is gone. If I don't get a pension, he can't handle it on his own.

Joseph - the house in Egypt was given to him. We don't have a house. We have to pay rent and food and everything.

"Long.... Was expensive ..... Extenuating circumstances."

Nobody gives us anything. We have to save so we have something, and work. So do I.

Everything is expensive here, too.

He doesn't take anything for himself. It's just a nest egg. He's been saving.

"Girlfriend!"

He doesn't have a girlfriend. He's a good boy. He gives it to me in case I come up short. He loves elves, father.

The unconditional basic income is the poisonous oath. We renounce and firmly reject it.

There is silence for a while, then:

"Offended?"

No, not that, but worries that you will take it away from us, as mine did with the operation on the hand after the fall and the operation on the fallopian tubes. Then we are endangered, if something comes again, that we do not lift it any more, while the government makes blithely further debts at expense of what we earn.

I renounce the Unconditional Basic Income, as I said, and any money from the government.  But not as I want - as you want.

"Trust!"

"1/4 million ... Compagnion .... For behavior."

"High time ..... imminent..."

Anyway, not my will, your will be done.

"Don't you touch it. Great."

Then in a whisper

"Sweeping!"

It's annoying. I hiss, "Shut up. Get away from me Satan. Dodge.

"Only some of the difficulty levels will remain."

What difficulty levels? I have zero to do with it. Give way.

Then I fell asleep. When I woke up just after midnight, I heard the words:

"The International Money Fund - payments regenerate Biden."

Aha.... I was immediately wide awake.

That is why you have to give up everything, your savings, present and future possessions, everything you have if you accept these payments - it is the great expropriation for the regeneration of the US - Corporation - Company USA under Biden.

 

That's why you said to me recently:

'You will still have money. Many won't have any more money.....'

…. Because you have to pay back what you take from the IMF and you have previously given away everything, present and future property!!!!!!

These criminal US criminals.

Best to inform the bank that they should reject payments from the IMF, if there should be any transferred to our account unannounced.

 

Postscript:

At 7:51 a.m., when I woke up in the morning, I heard:

"Christ is risen - HALLELUJAH! He is moving our body anew!

You have heeded what I have had you say!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility