The Divine Teaching Will Never End

On the Bread and Wine of the Spirit

DE_BW - September 29, 2026 - Anna Maria Hosta

                         https://de.pinterest.com/pin/990017930599160342/

Book of True Life – Volume X – Instruction 301:4-8

     4. Do you think that I will abandon these children of Mine? Do you think that if they turn their backs on Me and stray from the path to which I called them, I will forget them? No, My people. My Spirit will tirelessly pursue them, help them overcome obstacles, test them, and demonstrate to them in many ways that what they have heard in My Word was true, that My call was truth. They will all return—some in one way, others in another—some at one time, and others at another. Yet I will always be there to welcome them with love.

     5. I offer you the bread and wine of the Spirit; eat and drink, My people. Take the food of the Third Era and nourish yourselves with it. Blessed is the one who eats of this bread, for he will awaken, open his eyes to the light, and find his way out of his stagnation.

     6. For a long time I have been speaking to you in this way, yet the day is near when I will bring this chapter of Instructions and revelations to a close. However, neither My work nor My divine teaching will then come to an end. But this period of spiritual preparation will nevertheless draw to a close.

     7. The people who heard the voice of their Father through the Messenger during this time will remain on Earth with the mission to speak to humanity and to bear witness through their deeds to the Instruction they have received.

     8. My Word has contained love and mercy ever since it began to be revealed in this Third Era. Yet although its meaning has encompassed justice and has called you to account and corrected you, now that its end draws near, recognize how its justice is growing even stronger, while at the same time its tenderness penetrates your hearts.

You may visit our homepage at: https://www.anna-maria-hosta.de

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Divine Teaching Will Never End

On the Bread and Wine of the Spirit DE_BW - September 29, 2026 - Anna Maria Hosta                           https://de.pinterest.com/pin...