BTL - Volume 9 - Teaching 276


 Teaching 276

 

1. Among the crowds of people who come to hear my teaching, I see "the last" arrive, the ones who hear this word for the first time. They had received the testimony of those who had previously been invited to my spiritual banquet. But they had refused to believe in my presence and in the coming of the Third Age.

2. But they came because they overcame obstacles and prejudices, and it was enough for them to hear the first words spoken by the lips of the voice bearer, to say, "Master, it is you, I recognize the essence of your word, my soul trembles.

3. Blessed are those who hear Me until the end of My rallies in 1950 and believe in My presence. For truly, I tell you, my essence will not depart from their hearts even after my departure.

4. My voice is currently calling large crowds of people, because for many souls the end of their pilgrimage on earth is approaching. That dejection, that weariness, that sadness that they carry in their hearts are proof that they are already longing for a higher home, a better world. But it is necessary for them to live the last stage they are taking in the world in obedience to the instructions of their conscience, so that the trace of their last steps on earth will be beneficial for the generations that come afterwards to fulfill their various tasks in the world.

5. The sadness of many people comes from the fact that they have not found a densely leafy tree to rest in its shade during their long wanderings. They did find trees on their way, but they were scrawny and their seed was numb.

6. All those men who have sought me, who have hoped for a long time, will soon hear my voice and rush to it, because in their hearts the last remnant of hope and the last spark of faith has not gone out.

7. My work of the spirit awaits them; it is the mighty tree which they seek, in whose shade they rest and from whose fruits they want to nourish themselves.

8. When they then arrive, satisfying their hunger and thirst and rejoicing to rest, they will see in their imagination all their past pass by: the agonizing day's marches through the desert, the dark times with their temptations, the abysses full of danger, vice and danger of death. They will remember all the bitter goblets they drank, and will see in themselves the traces of the struggles of their hard life.

9. Here they will regain peace. I await them. Pave the way for them, so that they do not go astray, and practice a song of praise, so that you may receive them with festive joy in your hearts.

10. First they will be disciples to my new revelations, then they will become disciples through their love and their striving, and when their soul has truly nourished itself and is imbued with this essence, they will no longer look for a tree to find shade. Everywhere they will feel my presence, and in it they will find shadow, refuge, fruit, rest and peace.

11. How important it is that the "last" meet the "first" strongly, so that they may grow stronger by their good example, and from their first steps on the path of obedience, zeal and purity.

12. Many times you have had Me as your Master. But when I appear as Judge, you are seized with fear. Then in a moment you want to cleanse yourselves from even the slightest blemish to show yourselves pure before me. The regret about having hurt me turns into weeping, and your soul turns to me in prayer. When you then realize that you have performed a good act of repentance, you calm down and now feel worthy to hear the word of the Divine Judge who haunts souls with his light.

13. Blessed are those who repent and make firm resolutions of correction and renewal, for they will be able to rise above the unclean and harmful. Without repentance, self-contemplation, and resolutions for betterment, you will have laid no foundations for the sanctuary you must build in your soul. But if you recognize your faults and struggle to free yourselves from them in the future, your conscience will guide you in all the works of your life.

14. Those times when men sought their purification through the sacrifice of innocent victims are long gone for you. You have also understood the uselessness of fasting and misunderstood penance, which you have practiced for a long time. Today you know that only renewal and spiritualization can give peace and light to your soul.

15. I preached my truth in the "Second Age" as a human being through my example. I abolished the useless sacrifice of innocent and unconscious beings by sacrificing myself for the sake of a perfect teaching of love. You called me "Lamb of God" because that people had sacrificed me on their traditional holidays. Indeed, my blood was shed to show men the way to salvation. My divine love was poured out from the Cross on the humanity of that and all times, so that humanity might be inspired by that example, those words, that perfect life, and find salvation, the cleansing of sins, and the uplifting of the soul.

16. You now understand that I came to give an example over which you must acquire merits by taking Me as your model to work out a home of eternal peace, a garment of light and an inexhaustible peace

17. I want in my new apostle body strong, spiritualized, and light-filled disciples. The knowledge I have given you through my revelations, which I gave you in the Three Times. I do not want you to investigate my Spirit, nor anything that belongs to the spiritual, as if they were material things. I do not want you to study me in the manner of scientists because you would then fall into great and lamentable errors.

I have taught you to lift up the soul through prayer to question your Father with humility and respect. For then the secret treasury will open a little to let you see what is intended for your knowledge, and you will feel the divine light of inspiration coming to your mind.

18. Prayer is the means revealed to your Spirit to come to me with your questions, your worries and your desire for light. Through this dialogue you can dispel your doubts and tear the veil that hides some mystery.

19. Prayer is the beginning of the Spirit to Spirit dialogue that will blossom in the coming times and bear fruit among this humanity. Today I have revealed all this to this people who listen to Me, so that they may be the forerunners of the time of spiritualization.

20. Do not think that only then my Spirit will begin to vibrate above that of all men. Verily, I tell you, my vibration, my inspiration, my presence and my light have been with men at all times. But these have never been prepared enough to receive my messages directly.

21. At all times I have approached you, always I have spoken to you, always I have sought you You, on the other hand, have never come to Me on the true way, never have you spoken to Me in the language of the Spirit, nor have you sought Me where I really am.

22. Do not lose heart in my word when it shows you your transgressions. I also tell you that I have forgiven all the faults and shortcomings that men have had and am opening before their Spirit an age of light in which they will recognize their imperfections, so that they may rise from their standstill and know the truth contained in my work, which they have not been able to penetrate until today.

23. Would you like it to be my voice that tomorrow answers your questions? Learn to pray, for if this does not happen, it will be your mind that answers. But what will he be able to reveal to you, since he has never entered the kingdom of the Spirit?

Allow that it is the soul that rises, that comes to me, that knocks at the gates of my love and my wisdom, whereby you will find the wonderful life that you have never discovered before.

24. get to the bottom of my word, O disciples, there you will find the essence of the lesson I have given you this day

25. I am your friend - the one to whom you can entrust your secrets - the one who gives everything for you.

26. I see that you come here to entrust a sorrow to Me to free your heart from it, and I will truly grant this. But this will only happen when you understand that the evil is not to be healed superficially, but in its origin - that besides praying and asking, improvement, self-reflection, renewal are necessary.

27. What merit is there in my healing you from an illness or in freeing you from any suffering, if you hold fast to the cause of your suffering?

28. Pray that you may receive my light and through it discover the reasons or the origin of your trials and misfortunes. Pray that you may feel strengthened in your humility. But before you do so, use all your will to avoid anything that might harm your soul and body.

29. Come all to Me and recover from your sufferings. See to it that your faith works the miracle of restoring your health and attaining your salvation. The miracle is not on Me, but on you. But do not forget that it is no longer my garment that you must touch to receive the miracle, but that you must come before my Spirit through your faith and exaltation.

30. How many have found their health in this way, because they understood in time to discover the origin of their sufferings, and put all their faith and will to fight until they won! How many also went away sad, confused or disappointed, without having attained what they longed for, because they believed that just by going to one of these places of assembly or by mere petitioning they had already achieved everything. They were never interested in discovering the cause of their suffering and had to leave without having obtained the good they were seeking. They are those who live without spiritual light, who do not know the cause of their sufferings and the value that health or peace has.

31. The majority of people carry a Thomas in their heart, they want to see and touch in order to be able to believe. But I tell you that those proofs which were granted to the most unbelieving of my disciples will not be repeated in this time because the world will not have me as a man again, and because I left that example as an open book before each of my children so that they would fathom this lesson.

32. Think not that I can reveal myself to the world only as man. No, because now I am making myself spiritually tangible in you, and this is a proof that I can manifest myself to men in innumerable ways. I have created everything and know you, therefore I know how to shake the sleeping soul of this mankind.

33. My humility in those days made the heart of the people tremble with love. It was accustomed to see the display of those who claimed to represent me in the world. Now when men saw that the king of kings came without a crown and had no throne on earth, their eyes opened and they recognized the truth.

34. In the same way also in this time I will make the world tremble through my humility, of which I have given you the first proofs by choosing the simplicity and seclusion of the first who felt the coming of the New Age to proclaim my message among them.

35. Woe to those who have used my name to dominate mankind spiritually, if by doing so they have hindered it in its upward development or caused it to make mistakes, for they will see thousands of people leaving their ranks in search of the truth! Woe to the scientists who - instead of making life easier - have made it more painful for men, for then they will see the poor and the ignorant perform miracles which they would not be able to accomplish with all their science!

36. The miracles of this time have also been written down as a testimony for the coming generations. But verily, I tell you, these wonders will be realized more in the soul than in the body.

37. In that second time I healed a great number of the sick. I healed the blind, the lepers, the possessed, the deaf, the lame and the dumb. They were all sick in body, but through the miracle performed on their bodies, their soul was resurrected.

38. Now I come first of all to give light to the soul, to give it freedom, to set fire to its faith, and to heal it from every evil, so that it may then take it over to strengthen and heal its body.

39. Do you not think that I must meet you more and more advanced in the course of time, and that therefore my lessons must be higher and higher?

40. Therefore, the world will no longer see me born in a stable, nor will it see me die on a cross, but it will have to progress upwards to feel my spiritual presence.

41. Humanity, does the pain, misery and chaos that surrounds you in this time appear to you as unforeseeable? If you are surprised, it is because you are not interested in my prophecies and have not prepared yourselves. Everything was foreseen, and everything was announced, but you lacked faith, and now you drink a very bitter cup as a result.

42. Also today I prophesy through the human mind. Some prophecies will soon come true, others only in distant times. This people who hear them have the great responsibility to make them known to mankind. For they contain light that makes men understand the reality in which they live, so that they may pause in their frenzied run toward the abyss.

43. My messengers will let the nations know that if they continue their foolish and insane striving for greatness and power, using such powers and elements that they do not yet know nor know how to use, this earth, which was the paradise created by the Lord and later a valley of tears through human sins and disobedience, will be transformed into a field of death and silence as a result of the nefariousness of men.

44. Could you call this a success or victory of science? It would be a victory for mankind if it were to reach a life in peace and harmony, because then it will have laid the foundation for its greatest successes - both human and spiritual -, it will have fulfilled the commandment that I advise you: Love one another.

45. From other countries crowds of people will come to this people, who will eagerly question you about the spiritual events you have witnessed in this time and also about the revelations and prophecies I have given you For in many parts of the world my messages have been received, saying that my divine ray has come down to a place in the West to speak to the mankind of this time. When the time comes, you will see them coming to seek you out from other peoples and nations. Then the men of the great denominations will be affected that it is not they to whom I turned.

46. Now you understand why I want you to fight against your materialism, to remove all your doubts and errors For I do not want your fellow men, when they come to you, to experience disillusionment or disappointment. I do not want them, instead of calling you brothers, to become your enemies.

47. Does not such a great confusion hurt you as is present in the world? Do you not suffer in the face of so much spiritual darkness?

48. Be good disciples - great in your knowledge and humble in your teaching I tell you to take every opportunity to sow that life offers you. But you must be aware that anyone who calls himself Master without being it will be responsible for everything he does on his way, as well as for the trials he experiences on his way.

49. This is a precious moment for reflection, so that you may free yourselves from routine, set yourselves on a path of progress, and truly know the purity of this work. For not all of you have considered nor understood its purity. I still see among you such disconcerting cult forms and practices that they confuse most, even if they please some who have a tendency to rites. These are not aware that they give them a reason for ridicule in the future.

50. Do you think that the master fears that people will destroy his work? No, people, the father has nothing to fear, his work is indestructible. What I want is that you love the truth, that you present my work in all its purity. For if you do not do this, you will cause much pain, just as all those have done who - in whatever religious community - have confused, corrupted or hurt their neighbors without compassion for their brothers and sisters, giving them stones instead of bread, darkness instead of light, or lies instead of truth.

51. You have all received this word, people, be aware of what you have heard, and yet I tell you: Nothing compels you to serve Me, nor to follow the path that is laid out. But he who is ready, who cannot resist the love he feels in his heart, who is not afraid to scrub his foot bloody on the path - he takes up his cross and follows his Master, ready to serve Me in his fellow men.

52. It is Elijah who was among the great crowds of men to teach them the way of truth, to speak to them of the kingdom of God, to show men spiritualization and to free them from confusion, injustice, and wickedness.

53. Elijah calls men to repentance, shows them the virtues and love, to lead them like sheep out of the pen to me.

54. In this third time I have directed my universal ray upon the mind of man to bring you my word. But mankind has not yet taken note of my divine rallies, because it has created many gods according to its sense, according to its ideas. But I tell you: There is only one true God, who has neither beginning nor end, and who has given man a spark of his Divine Spirit, which is the light of his conscience, which teaches him to distinguish good from evil.

55. Chosen people: The scientists of different creeds and teachings, of different churches and sects are training themselves to investigate the fruit of this spiritual teaching. They will ask you what is the nature of the God to whom you are currently turning. If you are prepared, you will be the enlightened people who know the answer to every question. I want you to know how to defend this cause, because you will speak words of truth. When you have spiritualized, you have nothing to fear from men, because you will bear witness to my truth with your words, thoughts and works.

56. When you fulfill my law, men will not make you out to be deceivers, because they will see your obedience and will consider you as their own brethren.

57. Everyone who has good principles in himself, who reflects on his ways of acting, who removes lies from his words, who works for his neighbor with love, compassion, and mercy, will feel in himself the manifestation of my divinity, and will be like his God in the magnanimity of his ways of acting and in his intentions to do good.

58. How few such hearts are there! Small is the number of those who have fulfilled my law in this way. But to you, who are the chosen people, I have taught to do good. You can do it with your good thoughts, with your prayers. Through prayer you can lift up your spirit soul to my divinity. For since I am infinite, I come down to your world to caress you, to give you comfort and to teach you to obey my law.

59. Day after day I have been among you to teach you to exercise the virtues to entrust you with My Love, and I have enlightened your soul and your mind so that you may rise everywhere with the purpose of doing good, with the purpose of renewal I have taught you to forgive so that he who is in darkness may see that you are children of light. In this way, by your good example you can show the world the way of truth and by your works of love you can testify that you have received my word.

60. Men will have nothing to accuse you of because they will recognize that you have been inspired by Me to do good.

61. Work in this spiritual work as it is my will, so that you may show mankind new horizons, so that you may illuminate the dark paths on which it has taken its way so far

62. Entrust yourselves directly to Me, for I am the only one who can penetrate into your soul and hear your secrets with infinite compassion and boundless love

My peace be with you!

 

Watch our Homepage:  https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility