Instruction of the Lord about spiritualization


A.M.Hosta

27.1.2022

TTT 14: 54 When these teachings are understood, mankind will understand to give the material its and to give the divine its place. Then the idolatrous cult for the predecessors will disappear. 55 Man shall recognize and love his Creator from Spirit to Spirit.

I refer to my contribution of 1/26/2022 "The hundredth monkey".

https://www.friedensreich-christi-auf-erden.com/blog-english/hundredth-monkey/

My husband was told by management yesterday that he should not resign because 30 constitutional complaints against the forced vaccination of nurses are underway in Karlsruhe and they would probably still be employed beyond 3/15/22 and their unvaccinated status would be recognized.

Also, yesterday afternoon there was a debate in the German Bundestag on the subject of general compulsory vaccination, where it was first only a matter of consultation, not of already enacting a law.

There are three alternatives:

a) CDU wants to present its own concept

b) The government wants either the general vaccination obligation

c) or its rejection

Now I have received a new instruction on this from the Lord.

On 1/26/2022 at 22:45 pm I heard the Lord say in my Spirit:

"The country is afflicted by Corona. Sarah Wagenknecht has been tested positive so she can't vote."

UV light can be used to prove that the results of the tests are known before they are taken. The tests are a fraud and can be used fraudulently.

Continuing, the Lord said:

"It gets better."

"I only did this (with my husband) so that you ... "

He means to say so that we will be fine.

I feel that I was wrong to transcribe this letter by my husbands manager and to post it on Telegram and wanted to remove it again ... but on the other hand, I think that you can see what God is willing to do for us if we love and honor Him.  That's why I'm leaving it up.

Telegram is now also getting fact checkers from the Federal Defense (military), as we are supposedly organizing there as opponents of the regime. This morning at 4:30 someone joined one of my groups on telegram. I took a closer look at him. His name: Schmitt Maier... his picture not trust inspiring with bald head, unfriendly face, chest out like a soldier, hands folded behind his back... contact details hidden... all together made me anxious and I decided to remove and block him. You can only get in on Telegram via group join or via the bots ... I don't have a bot.

Further the Lord said:

"Do your work at home ... a quarter more year, then you can breathe a sigh of relief ... relaxations ... be faithful!"

"Judgments ... compulsory vaccination ... only for those who do not ..."

We are in the judgment time of the end times, in the seven year tribulation period and in fact just before the middle and the judgments have been ready for about 3 years, where everyone always has the choice to decide for or against God. Those who have chosen to oppose the Lord's decrees may find themselves being vaccinated.

The Lord goes on to say:

"My goal is to leave the ways free. Those who have not yet spiritualized themselves know that I am coming to haunt them, those who always live only for themselves and do not have a good word for their neighbor. Boosting increases mortality many times over."

Those who die in opposition to the Lord leave the planet and go to another planet. There they will have the opportunity to continue learning under harsh conditions and to correct their mistakes.

Then this morning the Lord started a new song in me and I heard Him sing:

"Many lived healthy lives, leaving behind happiness and freedom..."

And I added:

Many turned enemies into friends, attained love and peace.

This is already a verse to a new song about spiritualization.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility