Picture book for medial pictures

These pictures have partly prophetic contents. In my meditations I received visionary images and inspirations and was asked to make my own images. The Spirit showed me examples like a violet candle stump (picture 11; 26; 28; 31; 34;) or motives on my new black socks (picture 38-40 and 42-43); he recommended me to take a white shirt as background (pictures 11, 12, 14, 17, 18,19, 20, 21, 22, 27) and because it was too dark in our apartment for the pictures, the Spirit said: "Imagine there is sun, then the light incidence is no problem!". On 11.11.21 the Spirit said to me, "A sheep is an unbelieving person!" (compare picture 18; 19) and he showed me in a vision that I should paint 2 sheep turned towards each other. (Image 19) In creating a nativity scene, he said he wanted a white halo (Image 14); or he told me to paint goldfish (Image 60) because I love goldfish so much; I should paint animals. On 11/10/2021, the Spirit told me, "Don't be surprised, I've been planning this for a long time." And I myself have great joy in doing this. The Spirit told me, "I will reform everything, on all levels through my witnesses...take gold." Gold is a tool of IbisPaintX.  Further the Spirit said, "The right Bridegroom is coming to us now...you see now what is coming from within and what is coming from without...Dispossession, the plan was...save dollars...it is the first sign of hell...When I chose to speak to you...you stay."

https://publish.bookmundo.de/books/281836

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility