Baerbock (english)

 A.M.Hosta

09/05/2021 

08/30/21 19:37

Today at noon, my husband and I discussed that if they force him to get vaccinated, he'll file for unemployment.

Earlier in my meditation I heard the father say to me: 

"Form party ... For you ... he can do it!"

My husband should form a party for the unvaccinated the father said. I already have a name for the party: PFU (Party of the Unvaccinated).

I informed my husband by SMS and he was very surprised.

On 08/31/2021

I asked the father: father, this is hard, we are so tired and he said:

"Shall I do it? It's 5 minutes to 12!"

Excuse me. No. You are a ghost!

"Don't have to go far ahead. Just start!"

I got the inspiration to create a symbol and that I should take the colors red-white-black and I created a symbol in those colors.

So with a divided heart I thought of a party program such as:

- We demand equal rights and solidarity of vaccinated and unvaccinated people

- Overcoming of the division in the German people by the Corona measures

- Omission of the vaccination compulsion by the back door

Then I asked the father:

Who will then provide for our upkeep? He said:

"Me!"

I understood: it is a test, but for what? He said:

"Because you disobey me."

He made it clear that he didn't want me to get involved in social groups, like being an admin. After all, I didn't, but I did chat in groups and that demanded my attention. 

I asked him, "Please forgive me Father, that was not the truth, what was chatted in the groups. I am sorry. I do love you.

To understand what this test and the colors red and white are all about, you have to watch this video. The eagle principle is also explained there, which I will talk about later.

Temple Economy - Control of Mankind - Part VII (of 8) (german)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRilmWDwYMs&t=1s

On 09/02/2021

My husband found by chance a video about an abandoned village in Italy - Codera in 900 m height above the Comer lake. 10 inhabitants still live there all year round. They have formed an association headed by a doctor and want to revive the village. My research revealed that the village has existed since the Bronze Age - that is, for over 4000 years. But there is no access road. It is the last village without an access road, very idyllic but also cut off. The purchases are made by helicopter every 10 days. Such a flight costs around 350 euros and they organize it together.

The last village without roads (german)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSO07CUpWR8&t=4s

My husband said: 'You are safe there'.

At first I was skeptical, then I started researching. I found out the internet address and the Facebook page of the association.

But I was full of doubts, because the father did say that I should stay here, because I should protect this area. And I heard him say:

"This was a wonderful day with a lot of good works."

And what do you say to Codera? I asked him.

HE showed me in a vision two small fields side by side (like a flag) in the colors red and white

And he said:

"Physical work!" (and hard)

"House is going to break soon"

"The club is taking everything away from them".

OK. Thanks. We disagree.

To smile

09/04/2021

This morning I had a dream:

I dreamed of Christ, the Father. He was there with two women; one was blessed and the other was rejoicing over the happiness of the other and the Father said to the one who was blessed:

“Now it is official that we …”

The other one was a little jealous. And the father said to her:

“You didn’t want to!”

Then she rebelled, because she had said yes every time the father asked her.

And the father said: 

“Everybody! – Everyone!”

It is official, since the Father takes to Himself in love all who have chosen Him with love.

And now he said:

“Kiss!”

When my husband woke up, I gave him a kiss.

Then at breakfast I told him the dream and I had to laugh. When I said that the father told me to kiss, my husband said:

‘I told him that I am such a neglected guy.’

And the father immediately responded to his request with my dream.

The father also wants to have fun … he wants to take part in our life and always be with us and, if necessary, also support us in our worries and afflictions.

Baerbock

09/05/2021

Last night before going to sleep the father wanted to tell me something about Annalena Baebock, but I wanted to sleep.

Around 4 o'clock in the morning I woke up and heard again

"Baerbock"

I asked the father: why is she beaming like that?

"Rejuvenated!"

No more questions - she gets adrenochrome.

George Soros has promised her the office.

"Hangman!"

The executioner, the high priest Soros - the eagle principle. She's leadable, and she's extortable. In her youth, she had a relationship with George Soros. That is her curse.

"Sacrifice!"

She is a victim according to the eagle principle.

Cf. above: Temple Economy - Controlling Humanity - Part VII https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRilmWDwYMs&t=1s  

Father reminds me of a sentence he said during the last federal election in 2017, when he asked me to consecrate Germany to his Divine Heart:

Quote:

"Lead the negotiations - transform curses into blessings."

And you did say to me a couple of weeks ago that Baerbock would get her triumph.

It's hard to believe that right now, with the Greens way down. Is this all just a spectacle being shown to us, perhaps to show what a power woman Annalena Baerbock is, who, like Angela Merkel, beats all men out of the field?

"SPD blossoms the same fate..."

Like the CDU, because Soros has provided for Baerbock.

But the executioner does not know that he is also only God's puppet and that only as much is allowed as you allow.

If the people repent and turn to you and repent, not everything will be allowed what the executioner plans. For the divine play is done out of love. Humanity will be purified so that they will not be lost.

"Truly ... Wienerwald ... General Audience.... Adrenochrome.... Receiving the guest with dignity."

Bingo.

Did Soros inaugurate Baerbock .... With a child murder ritual ... has she tasted blood?"

Ultimately, it is you who directs everything, Father.

"All who want it, he sends to."

Now it's clear. You tested us whether we would form a party, whether we would seek power, fame and wealth. We resisted and we were happy about that.

Therefore, beloved brothers and sisters, let us be humble....

"abide"

... and have fellowship with one another, let us do good to one another and be kind and loving to one another, for by love we will be measured. Love is the seal of approval of God-like people.

“LOVE! - SERVE! - And the riches of the Father are open to you."

Yes. You are mega rich. You own everything created, because you are the owner.

I see in a vision

a black knight (chess piece) receding in front of me.

"Keep playing ... build a wall!"

My husband taught me to play chess many years ago. He has been playing club chess since he was 12 years old.

In the evening in meditation, a short rhyme comes to me, sung:

"My days they are numbered."

Aha, I think, without fear. Father has a plan. He is the best of all chess players.

My husband asks:

Wienerwald? Does this perhaps also have something to do with cybernetics?

Norbert Wiener - inventor of cybernetics (he had no evil in mind, but had contact with a person interested in person organization.

Wiener wrote a book about brain waves and self-organizing systems (nanobots) in 1961.

Forest stands for many trees, i.e. many people or entities.

Afghanistan

6.9.2021

I lie awake at 3 o'clock thinking about George Soros - the executioner - when in me comes:

"I'll be dead when I get rid of the queen (in chess) ... great. The mother!"

Note: My husband and I played a Greek yesterday on Internet chess. It was a tough match. First I was down a piece and that's concerning. Then, with the white pawns, we actually pushed back his two black knights that were threateningly close, and then we managed to convert a pawn to a queen that I had already lost before, and then we were able to checkmate him.

Everyone following Baerbock is dead. The Spiritual Queen, the mother of the country is dead. (Cybernetics)

"Evil, evil deeds .... Prison!"

Says the father.

Yes, all those who do evil, evil deeds, like the executioner or Baerbock, go to prison, where they are bound, that is their death.

But the universal Mother lives and so do all those who follow her.

"Afghanistan - the queen of dignity, with that you are marked... advanced."

I don't understand that. What do you mean marked out for what? For death?

I'll explain...calmly."

I had to stand up.... 


09/07/2021

In the nursing sector in BW, soon only the 2G rule (recovered, vaccinated) will apply.

When I woke up today around 3:45, the father whispered in my mind the words:

"The companies are laughing, this slaps us in the face ....

Satan is a sly fox ...

Aer God is infinitely smarter than him....

You're about to find out ...

I'll divert it ... (3rd vaccination, mass death)

If you are good now ...

ALDI remains .... 

You don't need to be afraid ... !"

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility