Conversation between Jesus and Anna Maria Hosta


From the EBook 'HOSTA' (only available in German) - Conversation between Jesus and Anna Maria Hosta on 1.5.2017
Quote:
Jesus asks Anna Maria, "Who taught you to worship me?"
My parents, i. my mother in the first place, by her example. Then the usual representatives,
Priest, teacher, then Mary, your mother. Why do you ask this?
"Calm, tender, devout, pious, loving"
Loving, that's what I learned in UMA, the Osho Commune.
"I can not imagine that one learns to love there."
 (Leader of the UMA) is called FIL = friend of the inner light. He was sent by Osho.
"Your songs. They're doing so well. "
Which songs do you mean?
"They sound like music."
What do you call songs?
"As you go. How it is. How you swing. And take pictures. Your fire. "
No wonder. If you created me. How could it be different?
"Tender, heartfelt, deep, intoxicating. I can not get enough. "
It's just the same with you. Joy. Bliss. Do you call it marriage? It is divine. I enjoy that. Me
Enjoy your praises about me, my love. My heart leaps for joy and beats higher, there is a thunder, a shaking from within ...
It's nice that you're my friend now, my love. I love you .. what a deep sigh
escapes my chest. You love everything about me because you love me. I can not
Listen to the word of you that you sent us in the Third Testament. I am amazed at yours
Wisdom and love.
"She can do that. Why?"
Because I love you. Why do you actually love me? Even earlier, as a child - and why
are you waiting for me. Since when?
"Think. You know that. Did they tell you? "
Yes. My otherworldly mom recently told me.
"I do not understand. How does she know that? "
Maybe she has read it in you. Anna Maria wonders: is he just pretending? He only does that, or
he really does not understand it. So, since when do you love me and why?
"Because you are modest in your demeanor, vulnerable, humble. I long for you."
Since when did Jesus?
"The thought of creating you is eternal. As old as the world. "
Good that you did it. I am very happy about it. Then you know why I can do that
and me too. It's my joy, my bliss. Only you look at me with such eyes, beloved.
"She likes to work, serves me in everything, passionately, adores me so much."
Now I know who taught me that, who did that in me. You, beloved.
"I'll show you how to improve your mistakes. You are clever. Now I have informed you. "
Master, I am glad that you make me so that you like it, because I want to please you and
love it when you are sincere to me. The communication in the mind is much easier for me, as with the
Words where I often get stuck because I lack the right words. Then I will not understand.
"Sposa. Now I know. I love you."
I see your bright joy. My heart is laughing with pleasure.
"Innate. Just like everything else. Lieb. Pretty. Eager. "
How much you caress me.
"Marriage. It makes me jump. It is getting more and more."
You look so happy, hilarious.
Fill the air with your truth Jesus, fill the air with grace ... your kingdom reigns ...
Nice conversation with you, dearest.
"After breaking everything, I had to start over. But not because of you.
Faith."
What are you talking about broken.
"The big flood. There was a lack of faith. Like today. They did not want to hear. Like today.
Jerusalem. I have to go there again. Soon. Have courage. Testimony. Testify. "
Yes. Jesus. I know. The temple is destroyed and you build your spiritual church among the people
on. Beloved. I am glad that I am experiencing you alive now.
"Even more .. works .."
You have a handful of worshipers first.
 "Sigh - I'm counting the hours until we meet."
You yawn. Tired of waiting. I only.
Anna Maria just yawned herself. And it sings in her again ....
The body and the blood of the beloved son, our Lord, Jesus Christ in
atonement of our sins and those of the whole world.
Anna Maria suddenly shudders inwardly as if in the face of something terrible
"The nails!"
O my lover .. tears, your mother's tears
"You .. merciful. Wife ... from the father (from you) .. in the hand ... even worse "
In your heart.
Anna Maria feels pain in her heart, it tears her, shredded, flesh, rattle,
... break open ... the flesh denied ...
You have taken on a horrible mission and still you have not understood
how much you love her
"I wash in"
Because your love is limitless, immeasurable, who can understand it, what deep grief in mine
Breast, what a deep sigh
"That's the son. Very easily."
I adore you.
"Do not lie. What do you actually want from me. Father."
You are God. There is only one.
"Magic."
All feelings are in you. All nuances. I can see it. As in me. Image. Forgive me. My
Curiosity. I know the horror. If I have to go alone at night through a dark forest and behind
every tree suspected a rapist. I experienced it, I was afraid. Even today,
after I left my cell and men's eyes stared at me from behind
I experience the horror. At the gas station, where I bought a cheese roll. I felt that
staring from the man behind me as he stares at me "there." Fear stalked me. Again and again
again. That's how it is in this world.
"Excuse me."
Why are you apologizing? Why you?
"Believe me."
Yes. Because you are tender. Because you love. You wanted it. From me. And you ask me, what do you want
actually from me. That I can trust you, that I can believe in you, that you are fine
mean with me.
"There are plenty of reasons."
For what?
"I need workers for my vineyard. If you decide to work for me now, I'll release you on the spot. Polite."
I'm sorry. I did not mean to offend you. I regret. Please forgive me. I'm calm now.
"Guard. Pray. - harvest "
Smiles. "Now I start again with affection. That's how it is. How I love it. Anointing. "
That is no lesson now. Enjoy. Simply enjoy. Living God.
"Obedience"
I try hard. I'll try it. With more or less success.
Good that we can talk to you normally. For me that is the basis of cooperation, of trust.
"Now we are straight ... My angel …. All the same ... I'm lying at your feet ... girl ... sorry. "
All my pleasure. I enjoy you.
"The works ... Expensive ..."
Thank you, father.
"So happy. Almost praying. Faithful. Calm. Man. Related!"
How - related?
"The Virgin - K."
Am I related to my husband?
... fill the air with your truth Jesus.
"Stepmother .. he's crying ... I've got him ... take care of God .... Come on … "
I do not know what you want out, Jesus.
"The only one who has made the move"
Me, he says ...
"Right - love at first sight - Germany - hand to marriage."
And why was that important
"Beauty"
What do you mean? Beauty of the spirit?
"Spouse. Prepare you. "
Finally. Now I understand what you want to tell me.
"Marry."
Thank you.
"I went down to your lap."
Yes.
"I love you"
I love you too. And my husband is related to me. How come?
"Bethlehem. The city of David. Maria."
Joseph. I suspected it.
"Judah."
The tribe of Judah?
"You want to enter the kingdom of God."
Amazed. Wonders. In Anna Maria.
"It worked. Now she is fully informed. "
Yes. I already suspected it. I am very happy.
"The angel. He said to you, "You have found favor with God ..."
To me too. 1982, in my room at home.
"... he wants to have you alone."
Yes. So yes. Ma ma it's a beautiful day.
"Let me pamper you, sweetheart."
Yes.
"That here there is no movement, but pure vitality .."
And the angel who visited me then?
"That was me."

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility