Come and pray with Me

Words from Jesus to Anna Maria Hosta
from EBook 'HOSTA' from 14.4.2017 - quote:
 Anna Maria has a vision:God raises the child and presents it to all peoples. Hosta, his son. 
Jesus:
 "hordes" 
Anna Maria should take a Rhema and get the following Rhema: 
Psalm 91 - Come and pray with me (written as a personal prayer)

Your prayer
Who sits under the screen of the Supreme 

and under the shadow of the Almighty remains 
He speaks to the Lord: 
You are my confidence and my castle My god I trust
 Because you rescue me from the trapper's noose
 And the deadly plague 
You cover me with your feathers 
And under your wings I find refuge
 Your truth is a shield and armor 
I'm not afraid of the horror of the night
 In front of the arrows that fly during the day 
Before the plague that goes around in the dark 
Before the destruction that rages at lunchtime 
Thousands are falling next to me and 
Ten thousand to my right 
But it does not come close to me 
Only with my eyes will I look it 
And see the reward of the godless 
Because I made God my place of residence 
My refuge, the Most High 
So nothing bad will happen to me
 And no plague will approach me 
Because you are commissioning your angels because of me
 To protect me in all my ways 
They keep me upright 
So I do not bump my foot against a stone
 I step on lions and cobras 
And I trample on young lions and snakes!

Below is: 

My answer to you 
 Because you cling to me in love will I save you and increase you? 
Because you knew my name
 If you call me, I'll answer you
 I am with you in need 
I will save and respect you with a long life, 
I will make you happy and give you my salvation.
  
Anna Maria: Then I understand my burning heart for Him. He has assigned me to come here again to take on a new task for Him on earth. That's the plan and since it's His plan,is also the success of being. 
"Never doubt." 
With God's help. I am extra here to intervene in the destinies of the world.
 "Does it surprise you why everyone is listening to you? I need you, since you have my life of grace on earth continue. Yes I love you." 
And I love you. 
"Low can only mean high, how small, nobody takes notice of it. Gentle, modest, friendly, helpful ... God's qualities. "

Popular posts from this blog

Who knows the Son, knows the Father

DMSO and MMS inactivate Corona Virus

A Test (Teaching) in Humility